CHANGE Job Description
Job Title: Project Assistant (iCHANGE)
Position Title: Project Assistant Intern
Reports to: Project Manager
Weekly Hrs: 20h Part time/ 40h Full time
Function: Program Department
Intern Period: Minimum 3 months
Project assistant will help the Project Manager to accomplish tasks on time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
- Assist in the planning and implementation of project activities such as communication campaigns, workshops and interactive activities online and offline…
- Research, find and synthesize information about plastics problems and effective solutions.
- Translate documents, prepare and handle official paperwork.
- Other tasks assigned by the Program team
The Project Assistant Intern shall work under the direct supervision of the Project Manager
Rights and Responsibilities:
+ Fully attend regular meetings or program meetings when requested
+ Administrative responsibilities: providing necessary documents to Operations department when proposing to claim the expenses for the projects
+ Commitment to comply with the “General Regulations” at CHANGE.
+ Manage, coordinate all tasks related to assigned projects.
+ Request the assistance, supporting of other departments to ensure the progress, quality, efficiency and safety of the projects
+ Contribute ideas, proposals to Manager on issues related to the project to increase performance of projects, campaigns.
Qualifications & Skills:
* Having major in sustainable development, environment, social work is preferred
* Show great interest for plastics issues locally and internationally
* Have at least basic knowledge about plastics problem, plastics consumption and present solutions in Vietnam
* Demonstrate enthusiasm for solving plastics issues by working with community (educating, communication campaigns, workshops…)
* Have already adopted/ or be willing to adopt zero-plastics lifestyle, say no to single-use plastics items…
- Teamwork and individuals, collaborating with departments and with external partners.
- Enthusiastic, humble, respectful and caring for others
- Good communication and communication skills.
- Multitasks, careful, able to work well, able to work under high pressure.
- Fluency in English is preferred.
- Work in a flexible, dynamic, creative, dynamic environment
- Monthly allowance
- Becomes part of creating campaigns that impact the community.
- Accumulate your teamwork and communication skills
- Create more friendships.
- Learn and apply knowledge to the real world
- Attend professional training sessions
- Have the opportunity to become a full time employee
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: CHANGE_Position _Full name before 23:59, 10/10/2020.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children