VVOB: partnerships and sustainability key
VVOB – education for development is an organisation based in Belgium with more than 35 years of experience in sustainably improving the quality of education systems. VVOB has received support for this from multiple leading funding partners, adding up to a total annual budget of over 13 million euros.
VVOB reinforces the capacity of ministries of Education and their institutions to implement their education policies as effectively as possible. This guarantees the sustainability of results.
The geographical, thematic and operational choices VVOB makes in each programme are informed by relevant research and the policy priorities of VVOB’s partner countries, and formulated in partnership with their governments.
In general, VVOB focusses on the professional development of teachers and on effective school leadership by strengthening the institutions tasked with their initial training and continued professional development.
VVOB’s portfolio extends to four educational subsectors, identified by SDG 4 as specific target areas for quality education:
- early childhood education in Vietnam | Zambia | Belgium
- primary education in Cambodia | Rwanda | South Africa | Zambia | Belgium
- general secondary education in Rwanda | Belgium
- secondary technical and vocational education and training (TVET) in DR Congo | Ecuador | Suriname | Belgium
Equity, particularly gender equity, and inclusivity in education are at the forefront of all VVOB’s interventions.
Quality education is the foundation for development. VVOB contributes to an equitable world in which governments are capacitated to respect, protect and fulfil the right to quality education for every learner, without any form of discrimination.
VVOB ensures the improvement of the quality of education:
- through capacity building of government education actors and other education actors in the global South. This is achieved through technical assistance provided by local and international experts.
- by connecting these actors in the global South with each other, and connecting actors in the North with actors in the South. This way, VVOB facilitates knowledge exchange between partners with a similar mission.
- by inspiring education actors in Flanders and the South on equity-related issues in education, based on worldwide research, experiences and expertise.
- Quality in achievements and learning
- Integrity in professional relations and in leadership
- Respect for local policies, people and planet
- Commitment to quality education for all
- Innovation in facing complex challenges
46B, Chế Lan Viên Street, Mỹ An, Ngũ Hành Sơn District, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
T · +84- 236 392 3332
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Post date: 16/01/2021
Post date: 13/01/2021clean
Post date: 30/12/2020Greenpeace
Post date: 25/12/2020The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED)
Post date: 18/12/2020Winrock International
Post date: 06/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
Post date: 03/12/2020The Library Project
Post date: 27/11/2020
Post date: 14/11/2020Gret
Post date: 01/11/2020Feeding America
Post date: 01/11/2020Wateraid
Post date: 01/11/2020CARE International in Vietnam
Post date: 31/10/2020
Post date: 17/10/2020DEPOCEN
Post date: 17/10/2020Taiwan Fund for Children and Families
Post date: 17/10/2020Alinea
Post date: 16/10/2020Center for Creativity and Sustainability Study and Consultancy (CCS)
Post date: 16/10/2020Save Vietnam’s Wildlife (SVW)
Post date: 16/10/2020The Northwest Cooperation and Development Center (NWD)
Post date: 10/10/2020VPHA