Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA) is an Oslo-based Humanitarian organization working in the field of Mine Action. We have operated in Vietnam since 2007 with projects in Hanoi, Hue, Quang Tri and Quang Binh. NPA Vietnam Program is seeking for qualified, enthusiastic, experienced Vietnamese applicants for an 8-month Finance Officer (FO) based in Hanoi.
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager (FM), the FO oversees and controls finance procedures and other tasks to ensure effective and efficient financial management of program, projects in line with all current NPA financial policies and requirements of the Donors.
- Check all payments with all related financial documents based on the requirements of NPA and Donor before getting approvals.
- Compare actual expenditures and with budgets. Any variances or discrepancies should be immediately documented and reported to FM.
- Check and Coordinate with Logistic /Admin/HR department in procurement requests, as per requirements of the donor and NPA under Vietnamese law and practice
- Institute safeguards, checks, and balances so that expenditures are properly approved and made as budgeted.
- Support audit cash count
- Prevent and detect fraud and errors.
- Visit field projects to ensure proper utilization of resources
- Make sure to understand the updated rules and regulations of Donors as well NPA requirements
- Follow up partner expenditure to ensure their compliance with donor and NPA rules and regulation
- Check all entries properly recorded based on justifications required and ensue records are complete and accurate the system
- Coordinate with Log Manager and Officers to Control stock inventory by comparing the physical stock with the accounting records or stock cards.
- Ensure accounting is available for audit / management control checks and to arrange disposing files when necessary
- Reconsolidate bank statements and cash statements of all projects on monthly basic
- Prepare financial reporting
- Post interim expenses for all projects via regional and HO account or any transactions (when required)
- Assist FM to gathering the information for preparing the yearly budget
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Make sure all finance documents are stored in order and in safe place
- Coordinate with FOs to assist project staff in completing financial paperwork to ensure compliance with NPA financial guidelines as well donor regulations
- Perform other lawful tasks assigned by FM
- BE in Accounting/Finance or equivalent;
- Experience in relevant position in INGOs or international organizations is an advantage;
- Experience with US government funded project is preferred;
- Computer literacy – good knowledge of online accounting software such as Agresso is preferred;
- High attention to details;
- Good command of Spoken and Written English;
- Sound interpersonal & communication skills;
- A proactive and critical thinker;
- A good team player as well as an independent worker;
- Ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines;
- Maintaining confidentiality;
- Familiar with multi-cultural working environment.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a CV, a cover letter to express why you are fit for the post and NPA, a copy of related certificates-degrees and 03 references to NPA via e-mail address email@example.com. Please indicate clearly the post you are applying for in your email subject.
The employment commencing date will be in October 2020. Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The closing date for applications is at 5pm on 30 September 2020 or may be earlier if we have qualified candidates for our recruitment requirement./.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
08/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
31/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
11/10/2020Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
31/10/2020AVSE Global Tổ Chức Khoa Học Và Chuyên Gia Việt Nam Toàn Cầu
The National Consultant to act as the national focal person for an assistive technology capacity assessment (ATA-C) to improve access to assistive technology in Viet NamWHO
18/10/2020Vietnam Red Cross
05/10/2020UN WFP - World Food Programme
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi