CREATIVE AGENCY/FREELANCERS NEEDED TO RUN FACEBOOK ADS
Rikolto (formerly VECO/Vredeseilanden) is an international NGO with more than 40 years of experience in partnering with farmer organisations and food chain actors across Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. Rikolto runs programmes in 15 countries worldwide through 8 regional offices.
The Vietnamese Regional office of Rikolto is located in Hanoi. Rikolto envisions a world with production and consumption systems that allow poverty and hunger to be eradicated and that do not burden our planet more than it can bear. Therefore, we empower farmer groups to become solid business partners and implement future-proof, sustainable practices. We support them so that their products meet quality standards. We connect them with innovators in the food industry to explore new ways of doing business. In 2017, Rikolto in Vietnam started a 5-year programme named “Supporting Inclusive and Sustainable Agricultural Value Chain Development Benefitting Smallholder Farmers in Vietnam”. For more information, please visit https://vietnam.rikolto.org/en
Rikolto in Vietnam is now seeking a qualified agency/freelancer to run Facebook ads, visualise content and organize mini-games for our upcoming Food Safety Campaign in Hanoi from October to December 2020. Please find the details in the attached TOR.
If you are interested in this post, please send us your application and quotation as soon as possible to the following email address: email@example.com with the position title mentioned in the email’s subject line.
The deadline is due on 04th October, 2020.
Term of Reference
Campaign: ‘Food System – Food Safety Management’ – Communications Campaign in Hanoi
Programme: Supporting Inclusive and Sustainable Agricultural Value Chain Development Benefitting Smallholder Farmers in Vietnam
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: two months from October to December, 2020
Rikolto in Vietnam (previously VECO Vietnam) is a member of Rikolto – an international NGO with its International Office based in Leuven, Belgium.
Rikolto in Vietnam has worked in a wide variety of sectors and provinces with a main focus on promoting farmers’ food security and supporting the sustainable development of specific agricultural chains.
We are looking for a creative agency/freelancer with experiences working with not-for-profit organisations for our Food Safety Campaign to be run from October 16th to December 15th 2020. The objective of the campaign is to:
- Educate and raise awareness for the consumers about food safety, the food system; and change consumer behaviour towards food safety selection that can be traceable to the origin.
- Promote the Participatory Guarantee System (PGS) as an affordable, simple and effective participatory certification.
- Support Hanoi to transition towards Food-Smart Cities where smallholder farmers are included in safe vegetable value chains, and consumers have easy access to safe food.
- Enhance Rikolto’s visibility and reputation with the general public to foster public support for Rikolto Vietnam
The campaign is conducted under Rikolto in Vietnam’s 5-year programme called Inclusive and Sustainable Agricultural Value Chain Development Benefitting Smallholder Farmers in Vietnam, which started from 2017. The programme prioritises the promotion of sustainable and safe food policies tackling safe vegetable production, marketing and consumption as well as focus on inclusive business models and practices for sustainable rice. We aim for fruits and vegetables, rice and tea in Vietnam are produced in safe and sustainable ways and marketed through viable, competitive and efficient chains benefitting smallholder producers.
From October to December 2020, the agency/freelancer is to work on:
- Managing, running and reporting Facebook Ads about the campaign and the work of Rikolto to increase the number of fans and followers on our Facebook page.
- Visualising written content for our posts on social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Organizing mini-games on Facebook page
- Collecting email contacts for newsletter and fundraising activities in the future
- To gain at least 10,000 followers on Rikolto in Vietnam’s Facebook page
- To gain a marketing list of at least 10,000 verified email for newsletter and fundraising activities in the future.
If you are interested in this post, please send us your applications and quotation (with 1-2 ads demonstrations) as soon as possible by email to:
Ms. Vuong Tuyet Nhung
Rikolto in Vietnam Coordination Office
House No.4, 249A Thuy Khue Compound
Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, HanoiCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021Foundation of Youth Empowerment
28/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam