- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Application Deadline: 15/09/2023
- The salary range for the position: 20,000,000 – 23,500,000 VND
BackgroundThe British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (“BritCham Vietnam”), started as a luncheon club in 1991. We became the first ever Foreign Business Group to obtain formal recognition in Vietnam in 1998.
BritCham Vietnam now boasts more than 500 members. We pride ourselves on our friendliness and approachability. BritCham Vietnam’s main objective is to promote our members’ business interests in Vietnam, through various business and social events.
Responsible for all membership & sponsorship enquiries and introducing the different packages to potential members and sponsors.
Source/plan, target and convert new members through business development activities (marketing, attending events, research etc).
Source/plan, target and convert new sponsors (event & national annual sponsorship) through business development activities (marketing, attending events, research etc).
Develop/update member and sponsor benefits.
Follow up with necessary administrative work for new members/sponsors making sure prompt and timely management of membership/sponsorship applications.
Maintain fruitful relationship with BritCham members and liaise with other BritCham functions to address their needs effectively. Planning how this can be strengthened where necessary.
Responsible for the yearly membership/sponsorship renewal process, including all invoicing and reporting.
Plan and execute a marketing plan (with marcomms) to promote Chamber membership and sponsorship.
Be responsible for maintaining a clean member database, stakeholders, and potential partners, Including making sure the website and management platform are up to date with new joiners.
Produce the monthly report for the Executive Director.
Adhoc Chamber tasks required at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an account manager or business development executive
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Vietnamese, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- Pro-active, Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organised, problem-solver and a ‘can-do’ attitude
How to applyPlease send your CV to Ngan.firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 15th September. Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
05/10/2023US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children