WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environment issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated, and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position Accountant, FO support (base in Hanoi, Vietnam):
Major functions: Coordinate monthly closing of Accounts Payable (AP) module in Oracle Light. Responsible to oversee the quality and completeness of data provided by field offices. Identify capacity gaps, provide support and recommend a relevant capacity building plan to the Country’s Head of Finance. Provide back-stopping service to field offices when required and play a key role as a financial and accounting technical expert. Ensuring compliance with WWF and donors’ policies & procedures
Key requirements for the role include:
- A qualified degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years of work experience in accounting and finance. Accounts payable experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal requirements involved in contracts will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required to work in an organisation with wide range of staff from difference cultures and functions.
- Excellent team player, diplomatic, and an aptitude for solving problems in a logical, constructive way.
- The position demands flexibility, initiative, attention to detail, strong organisational skills
- Excellent proficiency in English
How to apply
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 16th March 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
21/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank