You are responsible for maintaining the accounts and monthly and annual reporting for the organizations supporting LABS program, you will also work with the HQ finance team and help with the maintenance of accounts. You will work in a team with an Assistant Manager, and Factory Coordinator, for 60% of the time. For the balance 40% the resource would also work with the Country Manager of Cambodia to ensure that the legal and statutory requirements are being met. The Accounts Officer will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment, compliance and record keeping, compensation, benefits, as well as oversee administrative functions. This includes supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable The person, based in Phnom Penh and reporting to the LABS Cambodia Country Manager, is responsible for the account’s maintenance, reporting, audit, and statutory requirements in Cambodia. The person will work closely with our external finance and legal advisors and will interact with implementation partners across our various programs in the country.
• Responsibility for day-to-day accounts of the LABS Cambodia team - will include journal entries, monthly P&L, cash flow statements, Assist in budget preparation, balance sheets, payroll management as per local law.
• Working with the Program Team on developing and implementing financial operating protocols and process.
• Responsible for the contracting and invoicing of external parties linked with the program.
• Work closely with the program team on the continuous improvement of the process of managing the application & contracting process.
• There will be some requirement to liaison with external partners in finance and operations.
• Will provide support as required in IDH to support both internal and external efforts in securing additional funding.
• Ensure statutory & legal compliance as per local law.
• Will be responsible for the annual audit for the program and interacting with the external 3rd party auditors.
• Will also be responsible for coordination with legal.
• Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
• Responsibility for supporting the development and implementation of the program, including reporting, contract management, development of program pipeline deliverables. This will be done working closely with the program officers.
• Will support with the implementation and management of the FFC (fair factory clearing house) solution.
• Monitor compensation - ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits like health insurance.
• Administrative function and support as needed/requested in the operations of the LABS Initiative, including but not limited to setting up meetings, planning for training, preparing minutes of meetings, and participating in operations call.
• 4-6 years’ work experience in accounting is a minimum requirement.
• At least a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (CA is a bonus).
• Strong accounts background, contracting, project monitoring and reporting as well as Preparation of fund overview (balance sheet and profit and loss statement).
• Familiar with audit methodologies.
• Strong communication skills –both written and verbal in English- Khmer (essential)
• Matrix and cross-cultural working experience.
• Strong analytical & negotiation skills.
• Interpersonal, communication skills and a team player.
• Comfortable working in a fluid working environment.
• Experience of having worked in a corporate environment required.
• Self-motivated and proactive, willingness to travel, if required.
• Works to achieve agreed objectives and is accountable for meeting or exceeding them.
• Experience in working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
• Regional travel may be required (up to 40%).
Terms and conditions
The successful applicant will be offered a consultancy contract for one year with competitive remuneration, but with very high possibility to extend. IDH offers a challenging position with opportunities for growth within an enthusiastic and passionate team.
For questions about this position, please contact: Hang Phan, LABS Country Manager Vietnam, email: - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their CV/resume and application letter (in English), explaining your interest and capabilities for the position, please contact: Hang Phan, LABS Country Manager Vietnam, email:- email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th July 2021 mentioning “Application for LABS Account Officer” in the headline.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam