Location: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
The Finance and Accounting Associate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the organization’s finances and accounting initiatives. The position will report directly to the Accounting and Finance Officer and will have regular interactions with all staff.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receiving and checking documents in accordance with Room To Read’s policy and government regulations.
- Preparing and processing payment by cash and bank.
- Maintenance of excellent records related to bookkeeping, input transactions in Intacct, expenses at all times accurate, substantiated, up-to-date, sufficiently detailed.
- Updating asset report and participate in stock count activity every 6 month.
- Filing accounting and finance documents timely.
- Support Global Office internal and external audit.
- Monitoring advances, billing processes (accounts payable/receivable) and expense report relating to actual expense vs. budget.
- Contacting with Programs, Human Resources (HR), Admin to get their needs of money –forecast- for their operation and making summarization in monthly report.
- Working with team relating to budget and annual plan yearly.
- Collecting data relating to irregular income tax from Intacct system and send HR for forwarding to tax service company.
- Analysis actual cash used vs cash forecast (Dashboard).
- Prepare spending reports from Intacct after closing monthly period to send to programs and functions for variance analysis.
- Assist Accounting and Finance Manager (AFM) and Accounting and Finance Officer (AFO) to develop and review finance and accounting standard of operations.
- Assist AFM and AFO to provide finance training for non-finance staff and partner accountants.
- Visit Fields to understand the program challenges & support Partner Organizations’ in maintaining sound financial system and the management of funds.
- Doing other works and supporting the other staff when necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree on Accounting or Finance
Computer skill – MS Word, MS Excel or any accounting Software
Detail oriented and extremely organized
High level of financial and numerical skills
Experience in dealing and performance with customers satisfaction work
- Good reasoning ability and sound judgment
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills (ability to get along with a diverse set of personalities, tactful, mature, team player)
- Proven track record of achieving results; resourceful
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Have a strong work ethic, take initiative, and require minimal direction
- An ability and aptitude to learn quickly
- High level of reliability and honesty.
How to apply
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
10/12/2021Consulate General of India Ho Chi Minh City
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
21/12/2021Save the Children
09/12/2021UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
09/12/2021Save the Children
06/12/2021WHO - World Health Organization
10/12/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
08/12/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
07/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International