Location: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
The Finance and Accounting Associate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the organization’s finances and accounting initiatives. The position will report directly to the Accounting and Finance Officer and will have regular interactions with all staff.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receiving and checking documents in accordance with Room To Read’s policy and government regulations.
- Preparing and processing payment by cash and bank.
- Maintenance of excellent records related to bookkeeping, input transactions in Intacct, expenses at all times accurate, substantiated, up-to-date, sufficiently detailed.
- Updating asset report and participate in stock count activity every 6 month.
- Filing accounting and finance documents timely.
- Support Global Office internal and external audit.
- Monitoring advances, billing processes (accounts payable/receivable) and expense report relating to actual expense vs. budget.
- Contacting with Programs, Human Resources (HR), Admin to get their needs of money –forecast- for their operation and making summarization in monthly report.
- Working with team relating to budget and annual plan yearly.
- Collecting data relating to irregular income tax from Intacct system and send HR for forwarding to tax service company.
- Analysis actual cash used vs cash forecast (Dashboard).
- Prepare spending reports from Intacct after closing monthly period to send to programs and functions for variance analysis.
- Assist Accounting and Finance Manager (AFM) and Accounting and Finance Officer (AFO) to develop and review finance and accounting standard of operations.
- Assist AFM and AFO to provide finance training for non-finance staff and partner accountants.
- Visit Fields to understand the program challenges & support Partner Organizations’ in maintaining sound financial system and the management of funds.
- Doing other works and supporting the other staff when necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree on Accounting or Finance
Computer skill – MS Word, MS Excel or any accounting Software
Detail oriented and extremely organized
High level of financial and numerical skills
Experience in dealing and performance with customers satisfaction work
- Good reasoning ability and sound judgment
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills (ability to get along with a diverse set of personalities, tactful, mature, team player)
- Proven track record of achieving results; resourceful
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Have a strong work ethic, take initiative, and require minimal direction
- An ability and aptitude to learn quickly
- High level of reliability and honesty.
How to applyCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)