Position Title: Accounting Consultant (full time)
Reports to: Finance and Administration Team Lead
Period: May 01, 2023 - August 31, 2023
Place of work: Hanoi city, Vietnam
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Accounting Consultant will work under the direction of Finance and Admin Team Lead, perform complex technical accounting work in the preparation, processing, and maintenance of Project accounting records. Principal duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintain various ledgers, registers, and journals; post, check and balance ledgers, and journal entries.
- Prepare daily journals from payments, receipts, invoices
- Ensure sufficient supporting document and prepare Expenses Vouchers for approval.
- Verify account codes for accounts payable invoices; pay invoices.
- Enter payment information into accounting software; verify appropriateness of invoices in relation to appropriate approval.
- Maintain accounts payable and receivable invoices throughout the project life.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Collaborate with Accounting Manager to maintain accurate and organized records for external audit.
- Support preparation of bi-monthly financial projections and field fund requests.
- Perform any other task assigned by the supervisor to meet Activity objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 03 years of increasingly responsible experience in the maintenance of fiscal record keeping, accounting, and reporting.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Principles and procedures of bookkeeping and basic accounting.
- General accounting and invoice auditing procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in QuickBooks Online (QBO) preferable.
- Ability to learn new financial and administrative software quickly
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with USAID funded programs or other donor-funded programs preferred.
- Fluency in spoken and written Vietnamese and English required.
- Familiarity and experience with international development principles and practice.
Availability to start working in short advance notice is preferred.
IESC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that this position is intended for a Vietnamese National. CVs and cover letters should be submitted in English. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the position will remain open until filled. Early applications by April 24, 2023 are strongly encouraged.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your most updated CV to Unis via email@example.com. Your email title should be: [USAID LinkSME - 2022] - Position - Full nameKênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi