Working location: Hà Nội
Job Type: Full Time
Expired date (mm/dd/yyyy): 06/05/2021
Industry: Machinery/Equipment Manufacturing
• Familiar to Vietnam compliances (taxation law, labour law and etc.)
• Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Desired Attributes / Soft Skills
• Good communication skills. Able to convert clear and concise message to the Management, team members / key stakeholders and keeping others informed of the progress.
• Meticulous and detailed orientated. Able to organize and maintain payroll records, reports to senior management.
• Good team spirit. Able to collaborate with other group office Accounting and HR members.
• Good in problem-solving while exhibiting good judgement and logic.
• 10 years’ experience in Accounting and HR area.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration/Human Recourses.
• Possess Accounting related Certificate
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Coordinates with the External Auditors for audit schedules, audit findings and necessary improvements, opening & closing meeting for the finalization of the year-end Audited FS
• Responsible for all statutory regulations such Vietnam tax department.
• Implements the Accounting Rules & Regulations and Internal control.
• Check and monitor cash flow from to all bank accounts (1st week of the month)
• To perform annual and monthly account closing.
• In-charge for fixed asset control including putting of fixed asset tags & monitoring of other office supplies with detail listing.
• Filing/Arrangement of finance related documents.
• Budgeting such as monthly expenses plan and annual master plan
Perform the full spectrum of HR activities such as
• Personnel administration (proper records organization),
• Compliance with statutory regulations (labour law, personal income tax law and etc.)
• Salary administration
• Employee movement (new join/confirmation/resignation) processes.
• Manage employee compensation and benefits.
• Implementation of HR policy and SOP to align with HQ.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Manage the employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Employee engagement such as team building.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/06/2021USAID Learns - Social Impact
Request for Proposals: Demonstrating Battery Energy Storage System in the Commercial and Industrial SectorDAI