- Ensure that the project maintains the highest financial standards for compliance and audit.
- Establish and maintain sound and transparent accounting and fiscal control procedures for financial, sub-award (if any) and operations aspects of the project.
- Ensure the compliance of financial systems with ACDC policies and procedures, USAID rules and regulations, award requirements, and Government of Vietnam laws.
- Develop, analyze and monitor program budgets; monitor and track obligations and expenditures against budgets.
- Establish (together with Procurement & Contracting officer) and manage project procurement processes, especially in terms of sub-contractors bidding and management
- Advise senior leadership regularly on financial and operational related matters.
- Provide direction and guidance to local, consortium partner, and sub-contractor (if any) on compliance issues, and procurement standards/requirements.
- Work closely with team members to ensure timely and quality financial reporting, and program set-up and close-out processes
- Prepare and submit expenditure reports, payment management system reports, and other required financial and audit reports to USAID.
- Contribute to the development of high-quality work plans, and other deliverables required by USAID.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors in the review of project financial management.
Required skills and experience
- Ten or more than 10 years of relevant experience in financial management and accounting, including overseeing the finance and operations of equally large and complex projects/ At least 3 years working in the position of chief accountant.
- Have experience in working with tax authorities, audit firms and related authorities.
- Familiarity with USG rules and regulations for grants and contracts is required; USAID award financial and operation management experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge in generally accepted accounting standard, budgeting and fiscal control principles.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in developing and managing large budgets.
- Relevant skills in automated accounting software systems and database spreadsheets.
- Experience building capacity in financial management of community-based organizations and implementing partners.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain effective working relations with Government, NGO partners, community-based organizations and international donor agencies; as well as effective teamwork with technical and financial & accounting team in ACDC.
- Excellent English language skills; fluency in Vietnamese.
- Relevant computer software skills and familiarity with accounting software.
- This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at the contract negotiation.
- Opportunities for everyone, regardless of disability, religion, gender...
- ACDC will only contact candidates with a suitable profile.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and submit their CVs/resumes and cover letters to ACDC at email@example.com.
- Email subject: Apply for Position title_ Candidate's full name (Ex: Apply for Finance and Accounting manager _Tran Van A).
For detailed recruitment information, see: https://acdc.vn/en/recruitment/57-finance-and-accounting-manager.html
03/11/2021STEAM for Vietnam
16/11/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
03/11/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
05/11/2021UNIDO - United Nations Industrial Development Organization
11/11/2021The International Center (IC)
31/10/2021Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
04/11/2021Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
12/11/2021The U.S. Embassy Hanoi
01/11/2021Development and Policies Research Center - DEPOCEN
15/11/2021World Health Organization (WHO)