- At least 400 megawatts (MW) of advanced, distributed energy systems deployed in the selected cities.
- At least $600 million in public and private investment mobilized for advanced, distributed urban energy systems.
- At least 20 innovative solutions to address urban energy and environment issues demonstrated and/or commercialized.
- Under direction of the Activity Fund Manager, implement and administer grants and subcontracts throughout their entire lifecycle: pre-award, award and close-out.
- Assist in the updating and revision of Vietnam Urban Energy Security Activity Fund Manual.
- Support the development of calls for applications/proposals and all related solicitation documentation; work with the Technical team to integrate technical guidance and requirements.
- Provide day-to-day administration and management of Vietnam Urban Energy Security Activity Fund, including preparing grant and subcontract packages, recording their information in DAI’s award management systems for grants and procurement, timely updating DAI’s information management system, subaward reporting and ensuring compliance with USAID’s and DAI’s rules and regulations.
- Under supervision of the Activity Fund Manager provide procedures and policy guidance and interpretation for program staff as well as grantees and subcontractors to ensure adherence to the Activity Fund policies.
- Assist the Activity Fund Manager in chairing technical evaluation committees and recording committee member evaluations and feedback.
- Assist to review and analyze proposal budgets to ensure the costs are allowable, allocable, reasonable and consistent.
- Assist the Activity Fund Manager in carrying out pre-award responsibility determination of prospective grantees.
- Provide background information to the Activity Fund Manager in preparation of negotiation memos for submission to USAID; supporting the development of first drafts.
- Assist to review grant/subcontract invoices and grant financial reports for accuracy and eligibility.
- Prepare grant/subcontract modifications.
- Organize informational sessions for intended recipients of project solicitations.
- Provide assistance to grantees and subcontractors in areas of submitting proposals, achieving and maintaining compliance with USAID regulations, reporting, and other areas in which partners may require support.
- Assist the Activity Fund Manager in technical related work on rooftop solar, financing advanced, distributed energy solutions, innovation ecosystem, and other areas as needed
- Carry out any other tasks as requested by the Activity Fund Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five years of experience in USAID grants and subcontracts management preferred, including pre-award, award and close-out of their lifecycle.
- Experience in capacity building and regular monitoring of partners, day to day implementation of grants and subcontracts.
- Proven skills in procurement, financial management, compliance management and/or audit.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and teamwork.
- Strong English and Vietnamese writing and speaking skills.
- Experience working with team members in multiple locations preferred.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children