USAID Vietnam Urban Energy Security is a 4-year activity (2019-2023) with the overall goal of “Advanced, distributed energy solutions deployed to improve urban energy resilience and energy security” in Vietnam. The Activity will utilize 5 million USD under the USAID awarded contract to support the demonstration of transformational and replicable business models, new technologies, and innovative financing mechanisms by the public and private sector. At its completion, the USAID Vietnam Urban Energy Security must achieve the following high-level expected results:
- At least 400 megawatts (MW) of advanced, distributed energy systems deployed in the selected cities.
- At least $600 million in public and private investment mobilized for advanced, distributed urban energy systems.
- At least 20 innovative solutions to address urban energy and environment issues demonstrated and/or commercialized.
Summary of Primary Duties
The Activity Fund Associate will support the Activity Fund Manager in execution, administration and management of grants and subcontracts issued under USAID Vietnam Urban Energy Security. The Activity Fund Associate will work closely with the Activity Fund Manager in Hanoi and the Activity Fund Coordinators in Danang and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Under direction of the Activity Fund Manager, implement and administer grants and subcontracts throughout their entire lifecycle: pre-award, award and close-out.
- Assist in the updating and revision of Vietnam Urban Energy Security Activity Fund Manual.
- Support the development of calls for applications/proposals and all related solicitation documentation; work with the Technical team to integrate technical guidance and requirements.
- Provide day-to-day administration and management of Vietnam Urban Energy Security Activity Fund, including preparing grant and subcontract packages, recording their information in DAI’s award management systems for grants and procurement, timely updating DAI’s information management system, subaward reporting and ensuring compliance with USAID’s and DAI’s rules and regulations.
- Under supervision of the Activity Fund Manager provide procedures and policy guidance and interpretation for program staff as well as grantees and subcontractors to ensure adherence to the Activity Fund policies.
- Assist the Activity Fund Manager in chairing technical evaluation committees and recording committee member evaluations and feedback.
- Assist to review and analyze proposal budgets to ensure the costs are allowable, allocable, reasonable and consistent.
- Assist the Activity Fund Manager in carrying out pre-award responsibility determination of prospective grantees.
- Provide background information to the Activity Fund Manager in preparation of negotiation memos for submission to USAID; supporting the development of first drafts.
- Assist to review grant/subcontract invoices and grant financial reports for accuracy and eligibility.
- Prepare grant/subcontract modifications.
- Organize informational sessions for intended recipients of project solicitations.
- Provide assistance to grantees and subcontractors in areas of submitting proposals, achieving and maintaining compliance with USAID regulations, reporting, and other areas in which partners may require support.
- Assist the Activity Fund Manager in technical related work on rooftop solar, financing advanced, distributed energy solutions, innovation ecosystem, and other areas as needed
- Carry out any other tasks as requested by the Activity Fund Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five years of experience in USAID grants and subcontracts management preferred, including pre-award, award and close-out of their lifecycle.
- Experience in capacity building and regular monitoring of partners, day to day implementation of grants and subcontracts.
- Proven skills in procurement, financial management, compliance management and/or audit.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and teamwork.
- Strong English and Vietnamese writing and speaking skills.
- Experience working with team members in multiple locations preferred.
Location and Reporting
The location for this position is Hanoi. The Activity Fund Associate will report to the Activity Fund Manager also located in Hanoi.
Applicants should apply via Formsite at this link: https://fs9.formsite.com/daisuppliers/itlfchkr5h/index.html?1599579189169
Deadline for the application: September 25, 2020
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change. Clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and host-country governments. More information about DAI can be found on the DAI website (www.dai.com).
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy Service for Providing Training on Business Planning and Pitching Skills for Start-up Youth/Entrepreneurs in Lao Cai ProvinceAide et Action (AEA)
07/10/2020Save the Children