The University of North Carolina (UNC) is a project office of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to conduct HIV prevention research in Vietnam. We have been conducting a number of randomized control trials (RCTs) both behavioral and clinical research in men and women from general and key populations in Vietnam for more than 15 years.
We are now seeking a talented, dedicated and committed individual to join our team in Vietnam to conduct exciting research studies.
Position: 01 Admin and Finance Officer
- Short-term of 8 months duration and can be extended
- Based in Hanoi.
Report to: Operations and Finance Manager
Under the direction of Operations and Finance Manager, this incumbent of this position is responsible for overseeing and controlling finance and accounting procedures and other tasks to ensure effective and efficient of accounting and financial management in UNC Vietnam office and its projects as well as to support in administration, procurement, HR management for UNC Vietnam Office.
SPECIFIC ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Finance and Accounting
Accounting and disbursement:
- Prepare payment/ received vouchers and make e-banking wire transfer or cash payment for expenditures of all projects (including but not limited to HPTN083, SNaP and others) to get them reviewed by Operations and Finance Manager and approved by Project Director.
- Prepare monthly payroll and process the payroll including the payment of SHU insurances, PIT, 13 th month bonus and other fringe benefit for UNC Vietnam staff.
- Check all cash payments to ensure the compliance with UNC rules and regulations and internal policy and procedures.
- Support Operations and Finance Manager in preparation of Advance request and salary invoices for wire transfer to submit to UNC Chapel Hill based on the projection of expenditure in the period.
- Check all the invoices, financial supporting documents submitted by study site staff and by partners to reconcile advance and to make financial report.
- Key in all accounting entries in Quick Books for all different projects.
- Prepare relevant non-cash accounting journal entry (JE) for advance reconciliation of sub project office and of partners, get Operations and Finance Manager review and In-Country Director approval for entries into accounting system. This includes JEs for staff benefit accruals and necessary adjustment.
- Support Operations and Finance Manager in preparing financial report to submit to UNC Chapel Hill for reconciliation of Advance and preparing semi-annual and annual reports to PACCOM when needed.
- Be responsible for preparing and submitting quarterly PIT declaration and annual reconciliation using Taxation software system.
- Support the Operations and Finance Manager in maintenance of accounting records filing system, not limited but including soft and hard copies of the followings:
- Accounting Company file (Quick books).
- Financial reports.
- Payment/ Receipt and JE voucher and supporting documents.
- Monthly Payroll and final payment records.
- PIT annual reconciliation records and invoices
2. Administration and procurement
- Be responsible for procurement of goods and services for UNC Office with the support of Admin and Accounting Assistant.
- Be key person for UNC’s property management; Label office property and annual property physical count.
- Assist UNC Operations and Finance Manager in setting up UNC Vietnam office and study sites and overall management of office to ensure smooth operation of the project.
3. Human Resource management assistance
- To prepare IC Contracts, labor contracts for UNC Vietnam staff to submit to UNC Chapel Hill.
- Be responsible for working with Hanoi Social Insurance agency on registering, paying and reconciling Social Health Unemployment insurance for UNC Vietnam staff.
- Be responsible for and be focal contact person for contract with Liberty Insurance.
- Be focal point contract person for contract on Clinical Insurance
4. Perform other tasks as required by Supervisor
Required qualification and skills:
- BA in Economics, Finance, Foreign language or equivalent experience in relevant fields
- Minimum of 5-year relevant experience in office administration and accounting
- Experience working in an international NGO, multilateral agency, or donor context preferred
- Procurement skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Team spirit, flexibility, commitment, and the belief that no task is unimportant
- Be able and open to learn new knowledge
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good computer and MS Office skills
- Experience with QuickBooks Pro accounting software is an advantage.
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to email a cover letter with contacts for three references and a CV to Mrs. Luong Thi My Ly at email@example.com (in the subject line, please put “Admin and Finance Officer”), or by post to the UNC office at Room 407-408, Building A2, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, No. 298 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi no later than 22 April 2021.
We are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy