JOB TITLE: Admin and Project Support Officer
- Contract type: Local, fulltime (100% FTE)
- Contract duration: 1 year (extension to be based on performance and availability of funds)
- Location: Ha Noi
Friends for International TB Relief (FIT) is a registered non-profit organization working in the field of TB prevention and care service delivery, research, technical assistance and advocacy. FIT is a young, dynamic and growing organization. We work in close collaboration with Provincial and National TB Programmes and other in-country partners to implement projects funded by the Stop TB Partnership’s TB REACH initiative, USAID, US CDC, CDC Foundation and other donor agencies.
We also have multiple active research partnerships with academic institutions, including with the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine in the UK and the Karolinska Institutet in Sweden. FIT staff have supported the implementation of other TB programs in South and Southeast Asia, and represented Viet Nam at multiple regional and international forums on TB technical assistance. Finally, FIT has represented civil society organizations from Viet Nam at regional events and at multiple events in the lead up to and during the United Nations High Level Meeting on TB in New York City.
We are searching for one highly personable and motivated Admin and Project Support Officer in Ha Noi to assist the Head of Finance and Admin in providing the staff of FIT and its affiliate entities with high quality operation support.
- Maintain record and patient confidentiality;
- Translate program documents from Vietnamese to English and/or English to Vietnamese;
- Generate meeting minutes;
- Complete live translations of conversations into English for non-Vietnamese staff;
- Complete executive assistant tasks for the Head of the Hanoi Office;
- Assist with maintaining Human Resources documents;
- Scan and file administrative documents;
- Assist with supply procurement and inventory management;
- Coordinate events for the Hanoi office;
- Purchase consumables and materials for the project
- Receive and hand over materials for the project
- Scan, copy documents
- Archive documents such as contracts, patient records, communication materials, etc.
- Enter and verify patient information in need of vitamin and nutritional support on ONA
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of experience in office administration
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity and comfort with using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Flexibility across a range of field- and office-related tasks
- Good attitude, self-motivated, and ability to work well individually as well as in teams
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, service-oriented, attention to detail and able to work under high pressure and within a limited time frame
- Personal Qualities:
- Highly proactive approach to work
- Tactful and discreet
- Friendly and adaptable when interacting with people
- Professional approach to HR
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A cover letter written in English
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- At least two employment references (Name, Phone Number, Email Address)
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
- By e-mail to email@example.com
- Subject ‘Application for Admin Officer in Hanoi’
- No later than 31 August 2022
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Full benefits will be included in the compensation package. All applications will be carefully considered, but only short-listed applicants will be interviewed. If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this means your application was unsuccessful.
FIT is an equal opportunity employer.
24/08/2022FIT & IRD VN