- To be responsible for monthly sponsorship updates, sponsorship payment and extra fund disbursement for sponsored children and families.
- To coordinate with CNCF Accounting Department in providing requested CSP documents regarding fund collection and allocation.
- To ensure strict sponsorship procedure and gift monitoring and recording from overseas CNCF offices and from individual sponsors by preparing the quarterly sponsorship requisitions and sending yearly sponsorship payment reminders.
- To manage and maintain efficient records of all children’s and sponsors’ databases and of all correspondences with the partnering CNCF offices regarding sponsors’ contacts and sponsorship payment records.
- To consolidate monthly reports and statistics reports.
- To compile and keep track of CSP annual budgets, event/training budgets.
- To be responsible for CSP administration work in general.
- To support in home visits and provide assessment regarding children and families’ situations.
- To provide intervention to support sponsored children when needed.
- To carry out any duties which the Director/Vice Director and CSP Manager may request periodically
- To assist CSP Manager with implementing strategies/approaches /activities to maintain and/or improve the quality of the sponsorship program and communications.
- Vietnamese with a Bachelor degree in accounting, business or relevant discipline, e.g. banking, finance. Fresh graduate is also welcome to apply.
- Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese, speaking and writing.
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with databases, Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Willingness to travel on project visit.
- Positive thinking and ability to work within team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Post date: 03/08/2021Animal Asia UNDP
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children
12/08/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
08/08/2021Save the Children