JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Norwegian People's Aid (NPA) is an Oslo-based Humanitarian organization working in the field of Mine Action. We have operated in Vietnam since 2007 with projects in Hanoi, Hue and Quang Tri. NPA Vietnam Program is seeking for qualified, enthusiastic, experienced Vietnamese applicants for the full time Admin Officer (AO) based in Hanoi with travels to field offices in provinces as work required.
Under the supervision of HR Admin Manager (HRAM), the AO handle all matters related to the general operation of NPA Hanoi Office and train, supervise and support other Admin staff handling administrative tasks at project offices to ensure smooth running of all activities and offices, in line with current NPA policies and procedures.
- Oversee the reception office operation of NPA HN office, handle all incoming/outgoing telephone calls, letters, postal packages, etc.
- General secretarial work as typing, drafting documents, filing (both soft and hard files)
- Be responsible for general office coordination, including but not limited to maintaining office calendar for meetings and work flow, coordinating office car schedule, supervising hygiene and securities of the office.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by coordinating to Logistics Department in execution of equipment procurement, renovation, layouts and office systems
- Organize meetings, trainings and events for NPA National Office, NPA events national wide and abroad
- Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Provide interpretation to NPA expats and visitors and translation of office documents as required
- Ensure proper office supplies, maintenance of office equipment for NPA HN office
- Book and coordinate travel arrangement for NPA staff, NPA expats and visitors (including but not limit to visas, air-tickets, accommodation and other arrangements) in coordination with respective project admin staff
- Prepare paperwork and applying for NPA expats’ work permit, visa, resident card, driving license
- Organize shipment and assist in settling in or departure for NPA expats and family
- Assist Logistics Manager in logistics matters including but not limited to getting quotations for office equipment/furniture/supplies procurement, checking inventory, coding assets, ensuring car logbook/services recorded
- Organize induction programs for new employees
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Get involved in improving various administrative processes/procedures
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of NPA events
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Systemize administrative tasks and ensure all admin staff in projects aware and comply with updated system
- Management of NPA Hanoi Office Petty Cash
- Perform periodically cash count for NPA Hanoi Office as required or at requested
- Cooperate with Finance Officer and make necessary periodically cash book report or at requested as required by Finance Manager
Perform other tasks and duties assigned by HRAM and FM
- Minimum of Bachelor is required
- Fluent English Speaking/writing skills
- At least 03-year experience in Admin, preferably with an INGO or foreign entities in Vietnam
- Good time management and organizational skills; Able to work under stress to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks.
- High attention to details; Good sense of keeping track jobs to be done and keen on following up until jobs done well
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Sound interpersonal & communication skills with Computer literacy
- A good team player as well as an independent worker
- Familiar with multi-cultural working environment
Interested candidates are requested to submit a CV, a cover letter to express why you are fit for the post and NPA, copies of related degrees/ certificates and 03 references to NPA via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate clearly the post you are applying for in your email subject.
The employment commencing date will be in May/ June 2021. Women and people with disability are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The closing date for applications is at 5pm on 26 April 2021 or may be earlier if we have qualified candidates for our recruitment requirement.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID
05/06/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam