Institute for Social Development Studies (ISDS) is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation established by the Decision 468/TC-LHH dated 27 th May 2002 of the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA). Until now, ISDS has been recognized as one of the leading reputable research institutes in Viet Nam for its high quality research and appliance of social science in interventions and policy recommendations for positive societal changes. ISDS’s works cover various fields, from gender, sexuality to social inclusion, economics, and civil society development. ISDS’ activities include research, advocacy, consultancy, training, community development, and public education.
ISDS is now looking for a talented and motivated individual for the full-time admin & personnel position described below:
- Answer phone calls, welcome guest sto the office
- Storing and managing documents, incoming and outgoing dispatches
- Apply for projects approval implemted by ISDS, contact with relevant agencies and organizations to complete procedures related to project approval, grant confirmation for projects.
- Drafting documents, contracts
- Focal point to contact with the host agency of ISDS
- In charge of timekeeping
- Recruit personnel as request by Board of Directors, arrange interviews
- Manage and maintain equipment, distribuet stationery and perchase assests, tools.
- Assist other departments with admin tasks when required
- Participate in organizing seminars and training conducted by the InstituteCarrying out other tasks as required by the Board of Directors and Head of the Department.
- BA degree (over 35 years old)
- At least 02 years of experience in administrative and personnel
- Active, enthusiatic, careful, good skills in working individually and in a team, desire to acquire new knowledge,
- Strong in MS office.
- Ability to synthetic and reporting
- Ability to use English for work
- Working for NGOs in the past is an advance
- Salary: Negotiable.
- Social welfare benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and higher education.
Location : Hanoi
- CV in English
- Cover letter in English, max 500 words.
- Relevant degrees and certificates (notarisation not required).
Deadline for application: end of Feb 19th, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send application to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 0985278038
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children
12/08/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
08/08/2021Save the Children