Institute for Social Development Studies (ISDS) is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation established by the Decision 468/TC-LHH dated 27 th May 2002 of the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA). Until now, ISDS has been recognized as one of the leading reputable research institutes in Viet Nam for its high quality research and appliance of social science in interventions and policy recommendations for positive societal changes. ISDS’s works cover various fields, from gender, sexuality to social inclusion, economics, and civil society development. ISDS’ activities include research, advocacy, consultancy, training, community development, and public education.
ISDS is now looking for a talented and motivated individual for the full-time admin & personnel position described below:
- Answer phone calls, welcome guest sto the office
- Storing and managing documents, incoming and outgoing dispatches
- Apply for projects approval implemted by ISDS, contact with relevant agencies and organizations to complete procedures related to project approval, grant confirmation for projects.
- Drafting documents, contracts
- Focal point to contact with the host agency of ISDS
- In charge of timekeeping
- Recruit personnel as request by Board of Directors, arrange interviews
- Manage and maintain equipment, distribuet stationery and perchase assests, tools.
- Assist other departments with admin tasks when required
- Participate in organizing seminars and training conducted by the InstituteCarrying out other tasks as required by the Board of Directors and Head of the Department.
- BA degree (over 35 years old)
- At least 02 years of experience in administrative and personnel
- Active, enthusiatic, careful, good skills in working individually and in a team, desire to acquire new knowledge,
- Strong in MS office.
- Ability to synthetic and reporting
- Ability to use English for work
- Working for NGOs in the past is an advance
- Salary: Negotiable.
- Social welfare benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and higher education.
Location : Hanoi
- CV in English
- Cover letter in English, max 500 words.
- Relevant degrees and certificates (notarisation not required).
Deadline for application: end of Feb 19th, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send application to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 0985278038Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy