As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The cluster “Environment, Climate Change, Biodiversity” currently comprises a total of five teams in the thematic areas of climate change, coast and water, agriculture, biodiversity and forests, regional economic integration as well as numerous service packages of global projects, and private public partnerships.
The Technical Cooperation Project “Conservation and sustainable Use of Forest Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services in Viet Nam” is financed by German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Viet Nam Administration of Forestry under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD).
The project requires a qualified candidate for the position of:
Administration and Finance Coordinator
Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: Starting ASAP until 31.12. 2021 with possible extension
- Ensuring technical supervision and coordination of the admin and finance staff of the BIO-project and Service Packages for (BIO and LPs)
- Organisation and monitoring of an overall smooth functioning of the whole administrative management system of the BIO and service packages (BIO and LPs)
- Overseeing and ensuring the quality of all administrative services (finance and budget management, accounting, procurement and contracting, asset management, logistics and event management) in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations
- Ensuring effective communication and coordination among the project administrative team, technical team, with the respective projects, GIZ Head quarter, Country office and related partners
- Supporting financial planning, budget monitoring, contract monitoring and accounting
Identifying relevant problems and issues and assisting in formulating implementation-oriented solutions
- Master’s degree or University degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economic or similar area;
- At least 8 years’ professional experience in a comparable position;
- At least 5 years in an organization of international cooperation preferably in a project / programme / or in the area administration and finance;
- Proven in-depth understanding of financial planning and administration
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in working within international teams;
- Very good management and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral English language skills; good command of German would be an asset;
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Cost Control, Onsite Reporting, Winpaccs, SAP…);
- Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented and able to work under pressure;
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam), before 7th December 2020.
Note: Please state ‘Application for the A&F Coordinator – BIO’ in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
08/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)