Administration and Finance Officer
Job title: Administration and Finance Officer
Starting Date: Apr/May 2020
Job Summary: This position’s overall responsibility is to support the appropriate and professional operation of TT’s office. In particular, the Administration and Finance Officer will be responsible for specific aspects of administration and finance as per the duties outlined below
Reporting to: Finance and Administration Manager
Position Type: Vietnamese national post, full-time (5 working days/week).
Towards Transparency (TT) is a Vietnamese non-profit consultancy company founded in 2008 to contribute to prevention and fight against corruption. In March 2009, TT became the National Contact of Transparency International (TI) in Vietnam. TI is the global civil society organization working to stop corruption. TI works through National Chapters, National Contacts and other partners in more than 100 countries. Its international secretariat (TI-S) is based in Berlin, Germany.
Currently, TT is looking for a highly motivated national candidate to fill in the position of Administration and Finance Officer for its office. S/he is the first point of contact for any visitors to TT office or anyone contacting TT, therefore s/he is a pivotal member of TT team.
Position Title: Administration and Finance Officer
– Office administration and logistic
- Greet visitorsto the office;
- Answer and handle queries via phone, emails and general correspondence;;
- Manage the organizational/financial filing system;
- Be responsible for daily office administration issues, visa arrangement, work permit for expatriates;
- Be responsible for operation, management and maintenance of office equipment and supplies;
- Handle/manage contracting with and supervision of cleaning personnel, IT person and other service provider(s);
- Logistic supports to TT staff fieldtrips (booking air ticket, accommodation, transportation) and events organization (meetings, workshops, etc.);
- Monitor and update staff leave records;
- Maintain office assets; manage and provide regular update of the office’s assets inventory;
- Reconcile social, health, unemployment insurance data on monthly and yearly basis;
- Complete administrative tasks regarding HR management (including dealing with Social Insurance Office);
- Handle paper work with concerned government agencies;
- Perform other operational and administrative tasks as required and assigned by the line manager.
- Carry out all tasks related to banking (liaising with the bank, bank transactions and reconciliation);
- Prepare bank and cash payment vouchers (making advances and clearing advances to staff, consultants and suppliers including checking advance/payment requests and all the supporting document);
- Manage office petty cash;
- Other finance tasks as required and assigned by the line manager.
Reporting line: To Finance & Administration Manager
Skills and qualifications:
- University Degree in Social sciences, Public Administration, Business Administration, Development Studies, Law or other relevant fields;
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, ideally in an NGO environment;
- Knowledge of TI/TT approach and work in Vietnam is a strong advantage;
- Excellent English and Vietnamese skills (written and spoken);
- Strong IT and computer skills.
- Strong and demonstrated interest and commitment to anti-corruption;
- A reputation for and commitment to integrity and honesty; Attentive to detail, diligent and reliable;
- Exceptional multitaskerOpen-minded and willing to learn and apply new concepts;
- A team player with strong interpersonal, inter-cultural and communication skills.
Gross Annual Benefit package: 150,000,000 VND – 190,000,000 VND depending on experience and qualification.
The package is:
- inclusive of Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance contributed as well as personal income tax (PIT) paid by the employee.
- exclusive of Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance contributed by the employer.
Deadline and application details
Interested candidates should send their application (motivation letter, CV and contact details of 3 references) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should be clearly marked “Administration and Finance Officer” in the email title. The closing date for applications is 8th March 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be notifiedCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam