Job title: ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT AND TRANSLATOR
Workplace: Embassy of the Republic of Peru, 16 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Contract timeframe: One year (with a high possible extension)
Expected starting date: 10/6/2022
- At least 1-year experiences Administration Assistant or translator position;
- At least 5-year experience in a job using Spanish and English;
- Must have good Spanish English skills,
- Skillful to use various Microsoft software programs (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.); other designing software is an advantage.
- Good negotiation and good communication skills;
- Able to work well under pressure and overtime;
- Multi-tasking, active, hard-working, faithful, teamwork and high responsibility.
- Assist with office-wide administrative and financial tasks: collect quotations, filing and monitoring vendor contracts, personal contracts, preparation of accounts, reports, or other relevant documents.
- Support in monitoring the office inventory and stationery.
- Coordinate the organization of cultural activities.
- Coordinate with the local press.
- Translate and interpret documents such as Diplomatic Notes, reports, and press reports, among others.
- Support the consular assistant and commercial assistant.
- Support coordination with tax authorities and insurance agencies for the delivery of monthly reports or others that they request within the framework of local regulations.
- Support to carry out administrative procedures and deliver relevant reports required by state entities.
- Scan all accounting documents, contracts, reports and other documents to maintain a digital archive.
- Perform transactions with the bank such as deposits, withdrawals, bank transfers, receipt of account statements, requests for bank statements, and managing payment orders, among others.
- Support in the contracting of services with hotels, and restaurants in order to coordinate meetings with nationals, members of the diplomatic corps, national authorities, and businessmen, among others.
- Management and permanent updating of the general telephone directory of the office.
- Delivery of notes that due to their importance must be delivered in person to local entities.
- Go to the airport to receive Peruvian products purchased from abroad for commercial and cultural promotion activities and gastronomic festivals.
- Perform other necessary tasks.
How to apply:
Candidates interested in the post can apply for the post by sending us:
- CV in English and Spanish
- Copies of degrees or certificates
Deadline to apply: 03/5/2022. Please send your CV and certificates directly to: email@example.com
Your personal documents are not returned in any cases. Only candidates that meet our requirements will be contacted for a writing test and interview (by phone or email).
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact