- Job Title: Administration & Logistics Officer
- Sector: Women’s Economic Empowerment, Agriculture
- Position Type: Full time
- Duration/Level of Effort: Long-Term
- Position Location: In-Person
SUMMARY OF THE PROJECT
SMEs Promote Resilience, Inclusion, and Innovative Transformation (SPRINT) Project will be implemented in the Yen Bai province, with the Head Office based in Hanoi. This six-year Project will aim to improve the socioeconomic wellbeing of women working in the agriculture sector, focusing on adoption of renewable energy and energy efficient business solutions. This will be achieved through interventions designed to strengthen the performance of women-led MSMEs, cooperatives, and producer groups in select value chains
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Reporting directly to the Team Leader (TL), the primary duty of the Administration & Logistics Officer will be to provide on-the-ground administrative, logistical, and project implementation support, as needed.
The Administration & Logistics Officer will assist all team members and advisors in the planning and undertaking of mandative and logistical matters. The Administration & Logistics Officer will facilitate day-to-day administrative and logistical tasks as required, and in particular with in coordination with the Finance and Administration Manager. It is also expected that the Administration & Logistics Officer will also assist with the Project’s knowledge management and communications products.
Support to the Team Leader:
- Support and organize the logistics for Vietnam and HQ-based staff, and others supporting the Project, who will travel Hanoi, ensuring they receive pre-travel updates and guidance while in-county.
- Develop harmonious relations and work jointly with team members including providing administrative and logistical assistance as required
- Support Team Leader in preparing for meetings, receiving delegations, and other important events.
- Support the coordination of activities as approved in the Annual Work plan.
- Prepare necessary inputs required for the semi-annual and annual reports and annual workplans.
- Manage all administrative, procurement and financial aspects of the project according to the Project Procedures Manual.
- Upon request from the Team Leader, provide other support as required.
Support to the Finance and Administration Manager:
- Assist in Cowater solicitation process for the project, this includes but not limited to, request for price offers, price analysis, opening bids and draft the memorandum for selection.
- Ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Apply SPRINT vetting process and check the SAM and UN databases for the project’s stakeholders.
- Responsible for petty cash transactions, reports, and controls office supplies purchases.
- In the absence of a project accountant, the Administration & Logistics Officer will be responsible for employee’s daily attendance and update the staff leave tracking sheet.
- Ensure the preparation and submission of monthly expense claims, financial reports and expense forecasts are submitted according to deadlines set by the Finance and Administration Manager.
- Support the preparation and submission of brief monthly activity reports summarizing key activities undertaken, implementation issues/challenges, and planned key activities for the coming month in coordination with the Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Manager for submission to the Team Leader.
- University or college graduate with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in social sciences or a project-related field.
- 3 years of relevant administrative experience.
- Experience working on donor-funded projects in Vietnam (experience with Global Affairs Canada an asset).
- Experience coordinating logistics (with experience in Yen Bai as asset).
- Experience managing Petty Cash.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint).
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Familiarity with donor institutions and the international development sector.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks within a group environment.
- Multi-tasking skills (prioritizing and juggling various tasks effectively).
Candidates are encouraged to apply by 17 March 2023/as soon as possible via below link:
Cowater International Career Opportunities - Cowater International
For your application to be considered, please upload your documents as followed: Candidate Last Name, First Name, date, Title of the Position.
Cowater International is an equal opportunity employer, basing employment on merit and qualifications as they relate to professional experience and position expectations. Cowater does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, disability, age, or any other basis protected by law.
We thank all applicants, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
With more than 35 years’ experience, Cowater International is a global leader in management consulting services specializing in international development and has managed the implementation of over 800 projects in more than 80 countries around the globe. We work with governments, partner organizations, communities and civil society to design and implement sustainable solutions that generate lasting social, financial and environmental impacts. Our adaptive approach to management has led to our yearly award-winning work and recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Cowater International also has corporate offices in Montreal, Quebec; London, United Kingdom; Nairobi, Kenya; and Brussels, Belgium, in addition to project offices in a wide variety of other locations across Northern and Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, the Caribbean and Asia.
We thank you for your interest in building a better tomorrow with Cowater International.
Cowater International is an equal opportunity employer, basing employment on merit and qualifications as they relate to professional experience and position expectations. Cowater does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, disability, age, or any other basis protected by law.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)
Thực Tập Sinh Phòng Văn Hoá - Thông Tin (Đại Sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ)
Quản lý chương trình cấp cao (Đại sứ quán Australia)Đại sứ quán Australia
Senior Finance ManagerAIP Foundation
Just Energy Transition Partnership Delivery Lead, HEO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Consultant/Consultancy team (WVV)WVV
Knowledge Management Specialist (DAI)DAI
LE4 Finance and HR Officer (Australian Embassy)Australian Embassy
Program Intern (part-time) (PSI)PSI
MEAL Coordinator (Save the Children)Save the Children
National Migration Health Consultant (IOM)IOM
Temporary Area Program Sponsorship Falicitator (WVV)WVV
Communications Manager, USAID Saving Threatened Wildlife (USAID STW) (WWF)WWF
Community forest consultant in Quang Nam Province (RECOFTC)RECOFTC
Communications Intern (maximum 6 months) (Hagar)Hagar
Project Officer on Competition and Consumer Protection (GIZ)GIZ
Child Protection and Education Collaborator (GNI)GNI
Sector Leader Energy (SNV)SNV
Trợ Lý Dự Án Full-time (Viện Nghiên cứu phát triển cộng đồng ACDC)ACDC
Consultancy services at GIZ (GIZ)GIZ