Job Identification : 74100
Job Category : Business Operations
Locations : Abt Associates, Hanoi, VN
Job Schedule : Full time
The International Development Division focuses on improving the lives and economic well-being of people in lower and middle-income countries. We command technical expertise in health, agriculture, climate change, food security and governance€"as well as in international evaluation. Our multi-layered health portfolio includes policy, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. In partnership with government clients and local experts, our high-quality programs in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East are known for impact and innovation.
The Local Health System Sustainability (LHSS) Project is a USAID-funded 5-year, $209 million global task order that works to strengthen health systems as a means to achieve universal health coverage and improve population health and well-being. Interventions will focus on reducing financial barriers, holding health services accountable for meeting all clients' needs and making sure that the care patients receive meets minimum standards. USAID's LHSS Vietnam activity will focus on improving health financing for HIV and TB prevention and control, strengthening supply chain systems, and supporting the expansion of the Social Health Insurance (SHI) scheme to improve the provision of quality care and treatment at a national scale. The project will work collaboratively at the national level with the Government of Vietnam (GVN), particularly the Ministry of Health and the Vietnam Social Security (VSS) to support GVN efforts to increase sustainable domestic financing for health, including TB and HIV, ensure quality of HIV care, and to seek efficiencies in health spending and procurement and supply chain management.
Administrative Officer will provide operational and logistics support to the Finance and Administration Manager to ensure project-wide operations related to travel, events, inventory tracking, and purchases are compliant with USAID and Abt guidelines.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operation activities of the project
- Serve as office timekeeper to ensure all employees record and submit their timecards accurately and on time
- Coordinate the organization of local conferences, seminars, and meetings in coordination with other project staff and the home office
- Negotiate hotel, transportation, and meal arrangements for project staff
- Oversee the local procurement of goods and services, including consulting agreements, Requests for Proposals or Quotes (RFP/Q) and vendor bid analysis and justifications
- Responible for the implementation of the grants manual and associated USAID grant-making procedures and processes.
- Lead the process of drafting grants agreements and obtaining internal and USAID approvals, as required.
- Develop and maintain a project control system which tracks the status and progress of ongoing grant activities supported by the project. Develop and manage a database (physical and electronic files) to maintain information on the selection process, contracts, contract modifications and reports for all grants.
- Track grants deliverables and disbursements, ensuring grants activities are proceeding on schedule, and documenting any delays
- Assist in conducting a semi-annual physical inventory review and record any losses or damaged furnishings or equipment
- Manage, receive and inspect deliveries, in accordance with the terms of the purchase order or subcontract agreement
- Keep track of documentation for annual property report to USAID
- Holds overall responsibility for project travel, including developing/overseeing the maintenance of project tracking and reporting systems and databases related to travel
- Ensures travel is arranged in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience with international development and donor-funded programs
- Familiarity with USAID-funded projects will be an advantage
- Demonstrated skills in organizing, tracking, and monitoring resources and establishing priorities
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated knowledge conducting procurements following USAID requirements
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English are required
- Bachelor's degree or a high school diploma (based on level) and 2-4 years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.No Deadline APPLY HERE Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam