As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Technical Cooperation Project “Conservation and sustainable Use of Forest Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services in Viet Nam” is financed by German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Viet Nam Administration of Forestry under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD).
The project is looking for a local candidate to fill the following position:
Administrative Assistant “BIO”
Duty station: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Duration: ASAP until 31 Dec 2021 with possible extension
- Support contracting, procurement, financial and administration functions are well in accordance with GIZ standard procedures
- Support financial planning, monitoring and accounting, bank and cash transaction
- Support the organization of workshop, study tours, logistics and travel arrangement,
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are carried out smoothly within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Assist the good communication, interaction and flow of communication with the programme counterparts
- Assist that the provided services within the section are done correctly according to GIZ Guidelines
- Maintain filling systems.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ relevant professional experience in an international environment and / or NGO
- In-depth understanding about rules and regulations in the field of contract management & procurement
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing)
- Good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Ability to work both independently and in team under high work pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good working knowledge of information technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, accounting software)
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), by September 22nd 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for Administrative Assistant – BIO” in the subject line or on the envelope.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021Foundation of Youth Empowerment
28/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam