As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Viet Nam. The current technological focus is on solar power, wind power, bioenergy, energy access and energy efficiency and smart grid.
The Energy Support Programme (ESP) requires a qualified local professional for the position of:
Administrative Assistant “ESP”
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: 02 years contract starting ASAP with the possibility of extension
- Administrative support to the Energy Support Programme, in accordance with the rules and regulations (OuR) of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and/or the GIZ Office in Viet Nam;
- All logistics around international and local events/workshops organisation;
- Travel to support at site for events/ workshops/ trainings in the country.
- Management of the ESP secretariat
- Management of adequate project documentation as well as knowledge dissemination; including filing of documents in reference files or in DMS in line with GIZ’s filing rules;
- Communication and flow of information within the project/programme and with the GIZ office;
- Assistance to ESP team members in other administrative tasks.
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as finance and accounting, business administration; (equivalent of Diploma or BA)
- At least 1-3 years of professional working experience in the area concerned; experience in a similar position in a project in GIZ or an international development agency is an asset.
- Experience in operating accounting software and full proficiency in information technology
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high level under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Willing to travel to support for events, when required
- Very good English language skills in speaking and writing
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 11th December 2020.
Note: Please state the following in the subject line or on the envelope “Application for position Administrative Assistant – ESP”
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam