As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The priority area Environmental Policy and Sustainable Use of Natural Resources is covered by the “GIZ Green Cluster”. The Green Cluster currently comprises a total of five teams in the thematic areas of climate policy, coast and water, agriculture, biodiversity and forests and regional economic integration. The thematic area “biodiversity and forests” (FOBI) includes the projects “Support to the implementation of the FLEGT VPA” and “Sustainable Forest Management”. The projects are implemented together with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) and its Department of Forestry (VNFOREST).
The cluster requires a qualified local professional for the position of:Administrative Assistant “Green Cluster”
- Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Duration: ASAP with the possible extension
Under the guidance and supervision of the Finance and Administrative Coordinator of FOBI Projects, the Administrative Assistant provides support to office operations a variety of standard administrative processes ensuring high quality and accuracy of work.
I. Main responsibilities:
- Assist to the process of visa application, work permit, ODA certificates and other necessary permits.
- Oversee the daily operation of the project office: office supplies, smooth functioning of project equipment, cleaning service
- Provide support to the project inventory and asset management, including filing of inventory data entry, hand-over etc. according to GIZ regulations
- Assist to the organization and service coordination of events, workshop, travels of the projects.
- Provide support to the finance and accounting, contract and procurement process.
II. Minimum requirements:
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant field as required: business administration, logistics, finance, accounting.
- At least 3 years of progressive experience with project and/or office management.
- Good working knowledge of English.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). and in handling of web-based management systems.
- Good management and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team.
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, service-oriented and able to work under high pressure.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 30th June 2022.
Note: Please state “Application for the Administrative Assistant – Green Cluster, FOBI” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline.
Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please visit our page Career Opportunities-GIZ Viet Nam at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/109163.html to download the GIZ Application Form.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact