As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The priority area Environmental Policy and Sustainable Use of Natural Resources is covered by the “GIZ Green Cluster”. The Green Cluster currently comprises a total of five teams in the thematic areas of climate policy, coast and water, agriculture, biodiversity and forests and regional economic integration. The Mekong Delta Climate Resilience Programme (MCRP) (2019-2021) is the development program that is funded by the governments of Viet Nam and Germany and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ). Its objective is to support the Vietnamese authorities on their path for a sustainable development of the Mekong Delta through the climate-resilient management of natural resources along the coast. MCRP will focus on three working areas:
- Governance support for national level and 13 Mekong Delta provinces: Support the establishment of an institutional framework for regional coordination in the Mekong Delta
- Investment policy for national level and 13 Mekong Delta provinces: Support the improvement of investment planning and coordination for a climate-resilient and gender-sensitive land and water use management incl. coastal protection for the Mekong Delta
- Technology and Solutions for coastal provinces of the Mekong Delta to intensify the use of innovative and climate-adapted technologies and solutions.
MCRP has a comprehensive workplan focused on coast and water, regional coordination, aquaculture and gender in the Mekong Delta. MCRP is looking for a national qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Administrative Assistant “MCRP” Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam Duration: ASAP until 31.12.2023 with the possible extension
Under the guidance and supervision of the Finance and Administrative Coordinator of MCRP projects, the Administrative Assistant provides support to office operations a variety of standard administrative processes ensuring high quality and accuracy of work.
- Oversee the daily operation of the project office: office supplies, smooth functioning of project equipment, cleaning service
- Provide support to the project inventory and asset management, including filing of inventory data entry, hand-over etc. according to GIZ regulations
- Handle petty cash and all bank-related matters; execute cash payment and collect/prepare proper receipts and vouchers for book-keeping
- Assist to the organization and service coordination of events, workshop, travels of the projects.
- Follow up project implementation and monitor project payments in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations.
- Purchase materials and equipment for assigned project of the project in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations.
- Ensure an effective flow of communication and information within the finance and admin team aswell as with colleagues from the Coast and Water teams and the Contract and Procurement Section of the GIZ Country Office, GIZ HQ, if necessary.
- Support in organizing and coordinating with project staff and partners on logistic aspects for meetings, workshops, seminars, field trips, training, and other events of the project.
- Support and back-up other Admin Officers when required.
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as business administration or public administration
- At least 3 years of professional working experience in a similar position
- Experience in a similar position in a project/ programme in international development cooperation is an asset
- Strong experience in general administration and especially contract and procurement management;
- Full proficiency in information technologies
- Vietnamese mother tongue and full proficiency in English
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level, even under pressure and tight deadlines
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 22nd July 2022.
Note: Please state “Application for Administrative Assistant_MCRP” in the subject line or on the envelope. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please visit our page Career Opportunities-GIZ Viet Nam at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/109163.html to download the GIZ Application Form.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTUREKênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX
Community Officer/Accountant (Live&Learn)Live&Learn