Advertisement of IPS-C recruitment
The purpose of the USAID Improving Private Sector Competitiveness Activity (“Activity”) is to remove constraints and build the competitiveness of small and growing businesses (SGBs) in Vietnam, including those led by vulnerable populations. With this activity, USAID/Vietnam is supporting Vietnam’s competitiveness: vertically at the policy, market, and firm level; and horizontally by working along the entire spectrum of enterprise growth models, from household businesses transforming into registered firms to small firms on the cusp of scaling up. Deloitte Consulting LLP (“Deloitte”) is implementing this Activity on behalf of USAID. The Agency for Enterprise Development of the Ministry of Planning and Investment is the Vietnam Government counterpart of IPS-C.
The Activity is made up of four interrelated Objectives to help achieve the goal of build the competitiveness of SGBs in Vietnam.
- Objective 1. Building business management capacity of SGBs, including those led by vulnerable populations (particularly women and ethnic minorities),
- Objective 2. Improving efficiency and productivity by promoting innovation, technology adoption, and sustainable business models,
- Objective 3. Enhancing business enabling environment for a broad-based inclusive economy,
- Objective 4. Strengthening business-to-business (B2B) and cross-sectoral linkages
IPS-C project is seeking for qualified candidates for2 positions. Here after are the TOR for the mentioned positions with the link below:
- Administrative Assistant: https://bit.ly/3QjjAFQ
- Translator and Interpreter: https://bit.ly/3xRqJWD
Terms of employment:
This is full-time position and available for Vietnamese citizens based in Hanoi.
To be considered for the above positions, please send an email to Nguyen Tien Quang at email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application – Title of position – Full name ofCandidates”. In your email, please include:
- A cover letter illustrating your motivation to apply and suitability for the above positions against the listed qualification and work responsibilities.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae, including the name and email addresses of three senior referees who has worked either as your professional or academic supervisors and are knowledgeable about your skills and professional abilities.
Only qualified applicants with relevant skills and experiences will be contacted.
Deadline for applicants isJune 30th, 2022 and no later than 5PM Hanoi time.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX
Community Officer/Accountant (Live&Learn)Live&Learn