About the position
- Hiring Agency: Embassy Hanoi
- Position Title: Administrative Clerk (OBO)
- Open Period: 05/30/2023 - 06/13/2023
- Salary: USD $12,160 /Per Year
- Work Schedule: Full-time - 40 hours per week. Definite subject to successful completion of probationary period (3-year fixed-term with an extension possibility)
- Duty Location(s): 1 in Hanoi, VM
Under the direction of the Supervisory Administrative Assistant or Project Director, the Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO) Administrative Clerk will furnish a wide range of administrative duties. These activities may include, but not limited to, financial, procurement and supplies, computer network, shipping and travel, personnel, and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and EvaluationsRequirements:
EXPERIENCE: At least two (2) years of clerical/administrative/customer service experience in an office setting is required.JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must have/Must be
- Knowledge of office management functions, services, procedures and standard information sources.
- Knowledge of general design/construction guidelines and vocabulary.
- Knowledge of host-nation employment and VAT requirements.
- Good working knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.)
- Good working knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
- Must be able to deal effectively with customers and organize own work to meet established deadlines.
- Good customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to use a computer for data entry, spreadsheets, word processing, and email.
- Ability to establish and maintain liaison with personnel at all levels in other organizations in order to coordinate personnel matters.
Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other InfoBenefits:
Agency Benefits:Locally Employed Staff working at the U.S. Mission in Vietnam will receive the following allowances and benefits in addition to the annual basic salary listed above.
- Unique Conditions of Work Allowance: 7% of Annual basic salary (subject to review every two years).
- Miscellaneous Benefits Allowance: US$1,000 per annum for FSN-09 and below, and US$3,000 per annum for FSN-10 and above.
- Tet Bonus - one-month basic salary
- Merit Based Compensation - annual salary increase based on performance
- Annual leave - 120 hours per year and the annual leave hours will increase every 5 years of creditable service according to local labor law
- Sick leave according to local labor law
- Family leave - up to 5 days and other special leave as stipulated in the local labor law
- Invest in yourself - 1 day
- American and Vietnamese holidays up to 21 days per year
- Contribution to mandatory insurances according to Vietnam's Government law and regulation including social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance that the U.S. Mission covers 90% of the premium for employees and each EFM
- Mission cash award for outstanding performance
- Training opportunities abroad, in-country, on-the-job and online sources for professional career development
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
How to Apply:All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a public clearance. To apply for this position, click the “Apply to this vacancy” button at the header of the page. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site: https://vn.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/embassy-consulate-jobs/ Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)