The Aus4Equality|GREAT, Gender-Responsive Equitable Agriculture and Tourism Program is Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) flagship program in Vietnam promoting gender equality and women’s economic empowerment, with a specific focus on ethnic minority women.
The Program is implemented by CowaterSogema in cooperation with the Son La and Lao Cai Provincial People’s Committees (PPCs). GREAT will work with a range of partners working in three thematic areas: 1) household and community level gender power relations, 2) inclusive market systems; and 3) enabling environment for women’s economic empowerment. Ultimately, this program aims to improve the social and economic status of women living in in S?n La and Lao Cai and provide opportunities to engage in increasingly value-added agriculture and tourism activities.
Filing and Server
- Assist HR/Procurement Officer to control Program server, manage access rights and information database; oversee the maintenance and troubleshooting of information systems; ensure ongoing effectiveness of the Program’s information technology system;
- Manage and keep an up-to-date and efficient office’s filing and correspondence system and database of both soft copy and hard copies (except for finance matters); and
- Ensure security of hard copy filing and back-up of soft copy of administrative documents.
- Coordinate and assist the organization of Program events, workshops and meetings including venue coordination, invitations, participation confirmation, travel and accommodation arrangements, supplies and materials, equipment hire; and process payment to event suppliers; and
- Coordinate and provide logistical support for Program activities and tasks, including travel arrangements, visas, field visits, and DFAT/counterpart visits.
Consumables, Equipment and Vehicles
- Order stationery and small consumables for the office, in close cooperation with Finance Officer to maximise value for money and the best possible service delivery and follow-up on invoices and payment;
- AdministerProgram assets office equipment and vehicles’ repair/maintenance; and
- Take care of registration/modification of the use of the office telephone/fax/internet.
- Manage petty cash to include accurate recording and weekly reconciliation of all transactions, disbursements (such as vehicle claims, office supplies, etc) and any deposits/refunds into petty cash;
- Assist Program Finance Officer in processing per diem, advances and keep track of per diem/advances outstanding as per GREAT’s cost-norms and policy;
- Assist Program Finance Officer in annual Personal Income Tax finalization (reconcile PIT code and Identity card number; prepare PIT receipt for consultants and partners);
- Assist Program Finance Officer in semi-annual physical inventory check; and
- Support the audit of projects under GREAT, and the audit of the Program
- Assist HR/Procurement Officer in management of advisor stock take, staff annual leave and timesheet, recruitment and contract management process.
Other tasks required by HR/ProcurementOfficer and Program Finance Officer
- University Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Bilingual (English and Vietnamese) at an advanced level;
- Experience in expense accounting is a plus;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite with advanced Microsoft Word skills;
- Advanced filing skills (both electronic file management and hardcopy filing protocols);
- Quality (accurate, precise, thorough, complete, attention to detail);
- Timeliness (meet deadlines, generally handle duties in an efficient and timely manner);
- Willingness to learn and to be trained;
- Helpfulness / positive attitude / diplomacy;
- Organization (tidy and efficient workspace and electronic files);
- Multi-tasking (prioritizing and juggling various tasks effectively);
- Attendance / punctuality; and
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates are invited to send application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the Job title in the subject line.
Subject mail: [Aus4Equality|GREAT Program – 102020] Administrative/Finance Assistant – Fullname
Application should include:
- A cover letter including a response to each of the selection criteria
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Contact of 03 referees
Deadline of submission: 5pm Sunday 25 October 2020
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://equality.aus4vietnam.org/vacancies-at-great/ or facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Aus4EqualityGREAT/
Women, and people of minority groups, are encouraged to apply.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International