MCNV is a Dutch NGO established in 1968 and has extensive experience in development work. MCNV implements many programs and projects in Vietnam and Laos. The main areas of work include: Health development, Social inclusion, Entrepreneurship and value chains, Livelihoods and climate change adaptation. In Vietnam, MCNV has offices in Hanoi and Quang Tri. The MCNV Office in Quang Tri is currently implementing the project "Promoting sustainable partnership between CSOs and enterprises for sustainable forestry management in the context of climate change" (PROSPER project). This project is implemented in Quang Tri province in the period of 2020-2023.
MCNV is looking for 01 individual for the position of Administrative & Financial Assistant to work in Quang Tri province in the period of June 2021 – February 2023.
The Administrative & Financial Assistant works at the MCNV Office in Quang Tri and is responsible for assisting the project team in administrative and financial management, translation and some field assistance activities.
1. Administrative assistance
- Arrange logistics for trainings, seminars and conferences related to the projects.
- Arrange logistics to support foreign experts, consultants, colleagues and guests.
- Update and keep the internal management information system in order.
- Take minutes of meetings and workshops.
2. Financial assistance
- Do transactions with the bank at the request of the financial manager.
- Regularly contact financial sections of partner organisations to discuss financial transactions, financial statements and other issues related to project financial management.
- Be responsible for cashier work.
- Be responsible for transactions with the tax and insurance agencies.
- Assist the financial manager in keeping track of financial statements and documents from partner organisations.
3. Project assistance
- Assist the project coordinator in planning, budgeting and monitoring project activities when required.
- Assist the project coordinator in updating the project database system.
- Perform translation and interpretation when required.
- University or postgraduate degree, preferably in economics, accounting and finance, or subjects related to development work;
- Fluency in English;
- At least 03 years of experience working for foreign non-governmental organisations or development projects;
- Basic knowledge of accounting and computer proficiency (Word, Excel);
- Responsible and active working attitude;
- Preferably from Quang Tri Province.
Benefits and working conditions:
- Salary: negotiable as per project budget and candidate’s capacity.
- Social welfare benefits: fully enjoying the social and health insurances regulated by the State of Vietnam.
- Excellent working environment and opportunities for professional development.
Location: Quang Tri.
Starting date: June 1st , 2021.
- CV in English
- Cover letter in English
- Relevant degrees and certificates
Application deadline: May 10th , 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please send your application to email address: email@example.com
MCNV Office in Quang Tri, at Quang Tri Medical College, Quarter 3, Dong Luong Ward, Dong Ha City, Quang Tri Province. Tel: 0233 3551088Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy