The Danish Embassy is looking for a new staff member
Position: Administrative/Financial Project Officer
Type of employment: Full time
Starting date: 1st of May, 2020 or soonest thereafter
Location: Danish Embassy in Vietnam, 7th Floor, BIDV Tower 194 Tran Quang Khai Street, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Deadline for application: 15th of March 2020
The Embassy is inviting qualified candidates to apply for a vacant position as administrative/ financialproject officer to support the Embassy counsellors in the Strategic Sector Cooperation (SSC)programme.
As administrative/financial project officer, you will work on the SSC projects, currently covering foodsafety, education and health. You will work in close cooperation with the Danish sector counsellorsin these areas. You will assist the counsellors in administrative tasks such as handling and preparing invoices, administrating the scholarship programme and assisting them in their daily work. Theposition requires very good English skills and high flexibility for an optimal handling of the entireportfolio of the SSC Programme organized by Embassy.
Main tasks and responsibilities
1. Project related tasks
- Assist in meetings with Vietnamese counterparts
- Translate documents and correspondence
- Facilitate the implementation of the SSC projects including maintaining contact to key stakeholders
- Organize meetings, visit and missions with partners, stakeholders and project consultants
2. Administrative tasks
- Book hotels, transport, meeting rooms etc.
- Administer the scholarship programme (calls, applications and interviews)
- Other administrative and ad-hoc tasks (procurement etc.)
- Housing for sector counsellors (lease contract, logistic issue, etc.)
3. Financial tasks
- Take charge of all accounting needs of the SSC projects
- Operate the accounting system “Navision” in connection with SSC projects’ transactions
- Process bank payments
- Pursue monthly/quarterly settlement of outlays and debtors’ balance
- Issue invoice on CRM;
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or similar
- Working experience from carrying out similar tasks
- Experience from working with international projects or project organisation (NGOs or INGOs)
- Experience in working with governmental institutions
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese – both oral and written.
- Be accurate and conscientious with a high degree of professional ethics and personal integrity.
- Have a structured mind-set, strong planning and coordination skills, a high sense of responsibility
- Be able to work independently as well as in teams
- An exciting, inter-cultural and dynamic work environment with a wide range of diverse tasks.
- A large degree of self-dependence and self-management.
- Dedicated and warm colleagues and a family friendly work environment with flexibility to organize a balanced work-family life.
Application and recruitment process
To apply for the position, please send your application (cover letter, CV, proof of relevant education, recommendations and 2-3 references) in English to ‘Embassy of Denmark’ at email: email@example.com clearly marked Administrative/financial Project Officer, application no later than 15th of March,2020.
The Embassy attaches great importance to equal opportunities for all and therefore welcomes applications from all qualified persons regardless of race, sex, religion, age or disability. Kindly notice that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The chosen candidate must present a “No Criminal Record” and pass security clearance by the Danish authorities prior to appointment.
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Ms. Henrik Hjorth, Sector Counsellor (firstname.lastname@example.org // +84 9 913 270 373) for general and administrative questions and Ms. Ha Hai Nguyen, Administrative Assistant (email@example.com // +84 4913319627) for questions regarding the financial tasks.
The Danish Embassy is part of the Danish Foreign Service. The Embassy covers Vietnam and Laos.
The Embassy is an ambitious, high-paced and dynamic workplace with approximately 40 employees.
For more information about the Embassy, see www.vietnam.um.dk
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
Post date: 03/12/2020The Library Project