As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The cluster “Environment, Climate Change, Biodiversity” currently comprises a total of five teams in the thematic areas of climate change, coast and water, agriculture, biodiversity and forests, regional economic integration as well as numerous service packages of global projects, and private public partnerships.
The Technical Cooperation Project “Conservation and sustainable Use of Forest Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services in Viet Nam” is financed by German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Viet Nam Administration of Forestry under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development MARD).
The Project is offering an internship opportunity as following:
Administrative Intern “BIO”
Duty station: 14 Thuy Khue street, Hanoi
Duration: 6 months, starting ASAP
Main activities during the internship:
- Support in procurement,
- Support in contract preparation,
- Support in processing vouchers and filling,
- Support in the preparation, organization of workshops, events, meetings, logistics,
- Assisting in translating messages and short documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa, if requested
- Support in other tasks as required.
- Vietnamese citizen, who are in the last two years of their study or graduated not more than 6 months from University on Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
- Good at excel and words
- Good command of spoken and written English
- It is expected to have a duration of the internship for 6 months, starting as soon as possible
- Working time: 08 hours per day, Monday – Friday
Working location: Bio Project office, room 021, 2nd floor, Coco Building, 14 Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi City
Successful candidate is entitled to a monthly allowance, 24/7 accident insurance and enjoys professional and dynamic working conditions as well as good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and certificates in English by email to address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Phung Thi Thuy Anh) before 21st December 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for internship at GIZ BIO project” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi