SCOPE OF WORK
- Position: 01 Administrative Intern (with allowance)
- Base of Operation: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Period of Performance: Oct. 12, 2022 – Apr. 30, 2023
I. Project Background:
The USAID Trade Facilitation Program is a five-year project that aims to support Vietnam to adopt and implement a risk management approach to the clearance of goods at borders as well as will facilitate the implementation of the World Trade Organization’s Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA).
The Program will work with the General Department of Vietnam Customs (GDVC) to strengthen Vietnam’s National Trade Facilitation Committee (NTFC) and Working Groups; streamline border clearance procedures, including specialized inspection; harmonize the implementation of risk-based approaches between the national and provincial levels; train national and provincial customs officers and staff from other line ministries on specialized inspection, risk management; and facilitate dialogue between customs and business in the selected provinces.
The Interns will report to the Administrator. He/she will be responsible for providing administrative support to Operation team and Administrator, Chief of Party (COP) and Deputy Chief of Party.
III. Responsibilities and Tasks
The Intern will support the following tasks:
- Assist with the operation functions of the project offices;
- Support the Administrator with daily tasks;
- Function as receptionist and direct phone calls and visitors to the proper personnel;
- Assist with the coordination of business meetings, conferences and events for office, staffs and counterparts;
- Assist with procurement, track the record of procurement;
- Collect invoices from vendors and prepare supporting documents to submit to Finance team for payment;
- Update the contact list, STTA’s, COP’s calendar, contact with interpreters and track the record of translation/interpretation; translate some simple office documents;
- Coordinate with Administrator to arrange staff events; contact with Trade Union;
- Other tasks are directed by Administrator.
IV. Required Qualifications
- University degree in relevant field;
- Interest working on international donor/development cooperation projects partnering with the Vietnamese government at Central and/or Provincial levels;
- Proactive, keen to learn and support;
- Good oral and written communication skills; good interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated collaborative skills;
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Discretion, trustworthiness, team working, independent and proactive.
- Knowledge in word processing, spreadsheets and office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Applications;
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese.
The Intern will be under the direct supervision of the Administrator Trang Dang at firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Application Submission:
Interested applicants can submit their CVs/Resumes through email@example.com
The deadline of applications is Oct.10, 2022 at 6:00 pm Hanoi Time. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
05/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
04/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
30/11/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact