As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Urban Flood Proofing and Drainage Programme for Adaptation to Climate Change (FPP) is a Technical Cooperation Programme implemented by the Ministry of Construction and GIZ in 3 provinces of An Giang, Kien Giang and Ca Mau. FPP is co-financed by SECO and BMZ and will be implemented from January, 2017 to December, 2019. The overall objective of the FPP is (1) to improve the capacity of the national and local authorities on urban resilience, through the development of nation-wide standards and policies relevant to urban drainage and reduction of flood risks; and (2) to reduce urban flood risk and improve early warning in three cities in the Mekong Delta.
The Programme has three components that are: (1) Integrated Urban and Drainage Planning; (2) Flood Risk Analysis and Planning Support; (3) Disaster Risk Management. As part of the Component 2, An Giang, Kien Giang and Ca Mau will be supported with flood risk mapping and revising/developing urban drainage plans with consideration of climate change impacts.
The Program is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Duty station: Hanoi
Duration: 3 months (to be starting as soon as possible)
- Support reception function for GIZ-FPP Office Le Dai Hanh
- Assist operation function for telephone network to ensure the smooth operation of the office: answers, reviews, forwards and/or takes calls
- Support to set up meetings in GIZ-FPP Office Le Dai Hanh
- Assist to manage incoming and outgoing correspondences (post, fax, mails)
- Photocopies and scans documents as needed
- Support for project teams in logistic services (workshops, meetings, etc.)
- Assist in translating short documents and filing document.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Vietnamese nationality
- Currently undertaking postgraduate/bachelor studies in business administration, social science or related areas.
- Independent and well-organized with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
- Customer-oriented and strong sense of responsibility
- Familiar with PC applications
- Having IT knowledge and German are a plus
- Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send curriculum vitae and cover letter to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org before 13th September 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for an internship (FPP)” in the subject line or on the envelope.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 1 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
27/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi
24/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi
13/02/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
25/01/2021Clean Energy Investment Accelerator (CEIA)
01/01/1970Clean Energy Investment Accelerator (CEIA)
03/02/2021European Representative Office (ERO)
31/01/2021Vietnam Red Cross Society (VNRC)
18/01/2021Humanity and Inclusion