As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Mekong Delta Climate Resilience Programme (MCRP) is a technical cooperation programme, jointly funded by the governments of Viet Nam and Germany and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ). Its objective is to support the Vietnamese authorities on their path for a sustainable development of the Mekong Delta through the climate-resilient management of natural resources along the coast. MCRP focuses on three working areas:
- Governance support for national level and 13 Mekong Delta provinces: support the establishment of an institutional framework for regional coordination in the Mekong Delta
- Investment policy for national level and 13 Mekong Delta provinces: support the improvement of investment planning and coordination for a climate-resilient and gender-sensitive land and water use management including coastal protection for the Mekong Delta
- Technology and solutions for seven coastal provinces and An Giang province of the Mekong Delta to intensify the use of innovative and climate-adapted technologies and solutions MCRP has a comprehensive workplan focused on three key areas: land-use and agriculture, water, and regional coordination in the Mekong Delta. To effectively carry out the programme activities, additional human resources are required.
The Mekong Delta Climate Resilience Programme (MCRP) is thus looking for a qualified local professional for the following position:
Administrative Officer/Contracts and Procurements “MCRP”
Duty station: Ha Noi, Vietnam
Duration: ASAP for 03 years contract
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of MCRP’s operation plan and contracts and procurement
- Prepare and implement MCRP’s regional coordination group’s operation plan, contracts and procurement activities, and contribute to the group’s strategic planning;
- Manage and monitor all large contracts including grant agreements, financial agreements and local subsidies for the construction of projects as well as consultancies, consulting companies and other service providers for projects implemented by the following:
- The regional coordination group
- Other MCRP activities when required
- Follow up project implementation and monitor project payments in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations.
- Purchase materials and equipment for assigned project of the project in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations
- Ensure an effective flow of communication and information within the regional coordination group as well as with colleagues from MCRP and the Contract and Procurement Section of the GIZ Country Office and Contract and Procurement Section in GIZ HQ, if necessary.
- Cooperate with the Project Officer for the regional coordination group based in the Can Tho Office
Support and back-up other MCRP Admin Officers when required
- University degree in financial management, contracting and procurement and related to issues such as climate change and urban resilience is an advantage (equivalent to BA or master’s degree)
- At least 7 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the Internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Extensive experience working with technical experts in a team
- Experience in providing guidance to other staff in contracting and procurement issues
- Strong managerial and organisational competence
- Willingness to regularly travel to the provinces
- Must be able to carry out responsibilities and communicate in English.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English (download form here http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6) copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 04th January 2021.
Note: Please state: “Application for the Administrative Officer/C&P – MCRP” the following in the subject line or on the envelope:
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
(For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de)
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi