The joint project “Support to Vietnam for the Implementation of the Paris Agreement” (VN-SIPA) provides support to the Government of Viet Nam in establishing the framework conditions to implement the Nationally Determined Contribution (NDC) and the Paris Agreement. The German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU) commissioned GIZ with the implementation of the German part of the VN-SIPA project within the International Climate Initiative. The main implementing agency on the Vietnamese side is the Department of Climate Change under the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE).
The VN-SIPA project focuses on five areas:
- Advice to MONRE on NDC development and implementation in line with national circumstance and the international context;
- Support for the set-up of an institutional framework for implementing the Paris Agreement and integration in sectoral strategies;
- Development of five bankable mitigation actions (NAMAs) as a contribution to achieve Viet Nam´s climate targets as stated in its NDC;
- Implementation of ecosystem-based adaptation measures in two provinces with scaling up potential to achieve Viet Nam´s climate targets as stated in its NDC;
- Operation of the “IKI interface” for Viet Nam with the aim to connect all projects in Viet Nam funded by BMU´s International Climate Initiative and to inform them about ongoing climate policy processes.
For the SIPA project we are looking for a local professional to fulfill the following position:
Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: Starting ASAP for 1-year contract with possible extension
- Manage and monitor all contracts including consultants, consulting companies and follow up their respective implementation and monitor respective payments in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations.
- Purchase materials and equipment for assigned project in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations
- Organizing, budgeting and expenditure reporting for workshops
- Filing documents in reference files or in DMS in line with GIZ’s filing rules
- Ensure an effective flow of communication and information within the SIPA project as well as with colleagues of the Contract and Procurement Section of the GIZ Country Office
- Identifying relevant problems and issues and assisting in formulating implementation-oriented solutions
- Support and back-up other Admin Officers when required
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as finance and accounting, business administration or public administration;
- At least 3-5 years of professional working experience in the area concerned; experience in a similar position in a project/programme in international development cooperation is an asset;
- Strong experience in general administration and especially procurement and contracting;
- Full proficiency in information technologies as well as Vietnamese and English; good knowledge of German would be a strong asset;
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English (link download: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6), copies of relevant certificates and references, to HR Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioned in the GIZ Application form
Note: Please state ‘Application for the AO/C&P– SIPA’ in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Deadline for application: 26/10/2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
15/01/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)