As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
Sustainable Economic Development (SED) Cluster consists of 3 programmes/projects, which are the “Macroeconomic Reforms/Green Growth Programme”, the ‘Social Dimension of Sustainable Green Growth in Viet Nam Project” and the “Support to the Office of the Government in Legal Issues Project”. Through technical advice and capacity building in economic, environmental, social and governance related matters provided to relevant partners ministries and agencies, the programmes/projects in the SED Cluster support the Government of Vietnam in its efforts of green growth strategy implementation, improvement of law making capacity and growth model transformation toward a more socially, environmentally sustainable development.
Digital Transformation Center (DTC) Vietnam is looking for a national qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Administrative Officer “DTC” Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam Duration: 01/10/2022 – 30/11/2023 with the possibility of extension
- Managing petty-cash (cashier), bank accounts including bank account reconciliation
- Bookkeeping cash and bank book
- Verifying vouchers for payment including account allocation in the line of GIZ rules and regulations and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Monitoring inventories
- Calculating travel costs according to GIZ’s regulation
- Supporting DV/the Team Leader in the annual budget monitoring and budgeting process for activities within the assigned area of intervention in coordination with the financial controller of the Cluster
- Conducting service, event contracts according to GIZ guidelines and commercial codes
- Conducting procurement of goods according to GIZ guidelines and commercial codes
- Supporting logistics to events and visiting of international and/or national experts
- Ensuring the filing of project documents according to GIZ filling codes
- Ensuring the coordination of all administrative and logistics issues with the assigned counterparts
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration or economic preferably in accounting and finance
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- At least 3 years in an organization of international cooperation preferably in project/programme / or in the area accounting and finance
- Proven in-depth understanding of financial planning and administration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working within international teams
- Excellent written and oral English language skills; good command of German would be an asset
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Onsite Reporting, Accounting software, SAP...)
- Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented, teamwork and able to work under pressure
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 30th July 2022.
Note: Please state “Application for Administrative Officer_DTC” in the subject line or on the envelope.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please visit our page GIZ Viet Nam – Career Opportunities at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/109163.html to download the GIZ Application Form.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
31/08/2022FIT & IRD VN