Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Deadline: 27th April 2021
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
German Cooperation has been supporting Viet Nam to restructure its agriculture sector to ensure sustainable rural development, particularly in the Mekong Delta. In continuation of this support, the Viet Nam country package of the global program “Green Innovation Centres in the Agriculture and Food Sector” in Viet Nam (GIC), has been commissioned to support the transition to higher resource efficiency and value creation in Mekong Delta farming systems. A central element of the project is to increase the ability of smallholder farmers and upstream/downstream companies to adopt climate-smart and sustainable innovations that increase incomes, employment, and the quality of produce while reducing their environmental footprint.
Through the promotion of innovations and novel business models along the agro-food value chains rice and mango, GIC contributes to farmer’s stable and competitive production, increased incomes through higher product quality and compliance with standards. Businesses up- and downstream of agricultural production improve farmer’s access to diverse services, and stable access to markets.
The project GIC is looking for a national qualified candidate to fill in the following position:
Administrative Officer “GIC” based in Ho Chi Minh City Duty station: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam Duration: ASAP for 2 years with the possibility of extension
- Managing petty-cash (cashier), bank accounts including bank account reconciliation
- Bookkeeping cash and bank book
- Processing vouchers for payment including account allocation in the line of GIZ rules and regulations and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Monitoring inventories
- Calculating travel costs according to GIZ’s regulation
- Supporting the Team Leader in the annual budget monitoring and budgeting process for activities within the assigned area of intervention in coordination with the financial controller of the cluster
- Conducting service, event contracts according to GIZ guidelines and commercial codes
- Conducting procurement of goods according to GIZ guidelines and commercial codes
- Supporting logistics to events and visiting of international and/or national experts
- Ensuring the filing of project documents according to GIZ filling codes
- Ensuring the coordination of all administrative and logistics issues with the assigned counterparts
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration or economic preferably in accounting and finance
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- At least 3 years in an organization of international cooperation preferably in project/programme / or in the area accounting and finance
- Proven in-depth understanding of financial planning and administration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working within international teams
- Excellent written and oral English language skills; good command of German would be an asset
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Onsite Reporting, Accounting software, SAP…)
- Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented, teamwork and able to work under pressure
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
How to apply:
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 27th April 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for Administrative Officer_GIC based in HCMC” in the subject line or on the envelope. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF