As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training. Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme (ESP) is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Vietnam. The programme is mainly funded by the German Government and focuses on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency.
The Energy Support Programme (ESP) requires qualified local professionals for the following positions:
Administrative Officer/Logistics "ESP"
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: Starting ASAP for 2 years contract with the possibility of extension.
- Administrative support to the Energy Support Programme, in accordance with the rules and regulations (P+R) of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and/or the GIZnOffice in Viet Nam report to and under supervision of the direct supervisor(s);
- All logistics around international and local events/workshop organisation;
- All logistics relating to visa, work permit process for international expert;
- Management of adequate project documentation as well as knowledge dissemination; including filing of documents in reference files or in MS in line with GIZ's filing rules;
- Communication and flow of information within the project/programme and with the GIZ office:
- Supporting other Admin Officer(s) _ Logistics as a back-up (when required):
- Supporting the finance and procurement staff in preparation of documentation (when required);
- Assistance to ESP team members in administrative tasks.
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as finance and accounting, business administration or public administration;
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in the area concerned; experience in a similar position in a project/ programme in international development cooperation is an asset;
- Strong experience in organizing workshops / trainings in the country and abroad, general administration and especially office management and logisties;
- Proficiency in visa application process is an asset;
- Full proficiency in information technologies as well as Vietnamese and English; good knowledge of German would be a strong asset;
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high- level under pressure and tight deadlines:
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 09th December 2021.
Note: Please state: "Application for the Administrative Officer/Logistics-ESP" in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/3fgNWHq
GIZ - YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
10/02/2022SAVE VIETNAM'S WILDLIFE
07/02/2022FAO - Food and Agriculture Organization
15/02/2022Save The Children International
07/02/2022Save The Children International
07/02/2022Save The Children International
14/02/2022Consulate General of Canada in Ho Chi Minh City
07/02/2022UK Embassy in Vietnam
07/02/2022Save the Children
17/02/2022Save the Children
15/02/2022Education For Nature - Vietnam (ENV)