As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Viet Nam. The current technological focus is on solar power, bioenergy, smart grid, renewable energy and energy efficiency.
The ESP is looking for a qualified local professional to fill the following position:
Administrative Officer/Logistics “ESP”
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: ASAP for 2 years contract
- Administrative support to the Energy Support Programme, in accordance with the rules and regulations (OuR) of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and/or the GIZ Office in Viet Nam report to and under supervision of the direct supervisor(s).
- All logistics around international and local events/workshop/ study tour organisation;
- Management of adequate project documentation as well as knowledge dissemination; including filing of documents in reference files or in DMS in line with GIZ’s filing rules;
- Communication and flow of information within the project/programme and with the GIZ office
- Supporting other Admin Officer(s) _ Logistics as a back-up (when required)
- Supporting the finance and procurement staff in preparation of documentation (when required);
- Assistance to ESP team members in administrative tasks.
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as finance and accounting, business administration or public administration;
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in the area concerned; experience in a similar position in a project/ programme in international development cooperation is an asset;
- Strong experience in organizing workshops / trainings in the country and abroad, general administration and especially office management and logistics;
- Proficiency in visa application process is an asset;
- Full proficiency in information technologies as well as Vietnamese and English; good knowledge of German would be a strong asset;
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 5th January 2021.
Note: Please state: “Application for the Administrative Officer/Logistics for ESP” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
09/02/2021USAID LinkSME Project
03/02/2021Center for Rural Economy Development