As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The second priority area includes support to the agricultural sector through a wide range of initiatives including Market-oriented Smallholder Value Chains (MSVC) and the Green Innovation Centre (GIC). MSVC is a public private partnership with Olam International, a leading global food and agri-business company implemented in Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) under global develoPPP.de program. The aim of the project is to integrate small-scale rice producers into the value chain by building long-term business relationships between producers, processors and retailers. The GIC Viet Nam component is part of the GIC Global program under the BMZ special initiative “ONE WORLD without Hunger” aiming at promotion of innovations in the agricultural and food sectors, and thus contribute to sustainable rural development in selected rural regions of the Mekong Delta in Vietnam.
The Programme is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Administrative Officer “MSVC and GIC”
Duty Station: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Duration: 01. June 2020 until 31. January 2021 (Maternity Cover)
- Providing administrative services for the Market-oriented Smallholder Value Chains (50%) and the Green Innovation Centre (50%) in the areas of event management, contracting and procurement and accounting;
- Full compliance of administrative activities with GIZ rules, regulations, policies and strategies;
- Meeting the administrative needs of the office independently, with a minimum of intervention;
- All logistics around international and local events/workshop organization;
- Communication and flow of information within the projects and with the GIZ office.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the area of contract management, procurement, project accounting, finance in a development cooperation project, working experience in GIZ Vietnam system is an advantage.
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing)
- Ability to work both independently and in team under high work pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good working knowledge of information technologies (related graphic design software, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send the application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 28th April 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for Administrative Officer (MSVC)” in the subject line or on the envelope.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
14/12/2020Center for Education Promotion and Empowerment of Women – CEPEW
15/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
29/11/2020Trường Dạy Tiếng Anh và Dạy Nghề Thăng Long
30/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam