As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The NDC Transport Initiative for Asia (NDC TIA) is a joint project of seven organisations and will engage in China, India and Vietnam. It aims at promoting a comprehensive approach on decarbonizing transport, i.e. a coherent strategy of effective policies that are coordinated among various sector ministries, civil society and the private sector. In each of the partner countries, the consortium supports countries in facilitating and informing these stakeholder processes and in developing selected climate actions. In Vietnam, the goals of the project are to support the Vietnamese partners on national and city level on enhancing transport mitigation ambition in its 2050 vision and NDC and improving the policy framework for low-carbon transport.
The project requires a qualified candidate for the position of:
Administrative Officer “NDC Transport”
Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: Starting ASAP until 30.06.2023
- Providing administrative services for the project, particularly in the areas of event management, contracting, procurement and accounting;
- Meeting the administrative needs of the office independently, with a minimum of intervention;
- Ensuring that financial and administrative regulations are complied with GIZ rules and regulations;
- Responsible for financial management, such as cashbook, bank accounts, preparing and entering vouchers and filing;
- Effectively coordinating with the technical officers and preparing required documents to be ready for contract processing;
- Providing the procurement management and asset / inventories management check travel expense statements of staff and partners;Checking requests for funds before release
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration or economic preferably in accounting and finance
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- At least 3 years in an organization of international cooperation preferably in projects/programmes / or in the area of accounting and finance
- Proven in-depth understanding of financial planning and administration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working within international teams
- Excellent written and oral English language skills; a basic command of German would be an asset
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Onsite Reporting, Accounting software, SAP...)
- Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented, teamwork and able to work under pressure
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam), before 9th July 2021.
Note: Please state ‘Application for the Administrative Officer – NDC Transport Project' in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline.
Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/3fgNWHq.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
18/08/2021Save the Children
18/08/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
20/08/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
Post date: 30/07/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation GGGI
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi