The European Institute of Cooperation and Development (IECD) is a French non-governmental organization founded in 1988 and operating in the field of social and economic development in partnership with local institutions in the countries where it has been involved.
IECD bases its actions on a comprehensive approach to a person. We do this as we believe that well educated people, on an academic, technical, social and human level, will build not only a better community for themselves and their family, but also for their community and for society as a whole. IECD encourages the youth, parents, professionals and locally-based development actors to play a responsible and active civic role.
IECD’s main sectors of action are vocational training and professional integration, assistance to micro and small enterprises and access to education and health for the most vulnerable. In Vietnam IECD runs 4 projects: Support to Small and Micro enterprises with a specific focus on street vendors, 2 Social Training Enterprises in Bakery and Pastry based in HCMC and Hue and a Vocational Training Program in Electricity and Automotive.
For more information, please visit :
– our website: www.iecd.org; www.iecd.org.vn,
– our Youtube and Facebook page: IECD Vietnam
The person will be responsible for administrative operations of IECD in Hochiminh City
Key Duties and Accountabilities:
• Meet and greet guests to the office and answer telephone calls;
• Make logistic arrangements for transportation, workshops/conferences, and for other project and operational activities of the office;
• Arrange travel and accommodation for staff (if needed);
• Record and maintain equipment and asset of the office in the soft file and hard files.
• Purchase and manage/monitor office supplies, stuff and office equipment
• Support in preparing staff’s insurance reports, apply visa
• In liaison with technician(s) to ensure a smooth internet service in the office
• Prepare paperwork and apply for Foreign Experts’ visas
• Maintain and be responsible for the file records system of all required documentation such as correspondence, leases, birth certificates, court documents and visa and work permit exemption
• Maintain and update contact database, database of beneficiaries with Salesforce
• BA degree (college or university)
• At least 1-year experience at similar position within NGO and/or multinational private sector
• Excellent administration and logistic arrangement skills
• Respect the work ethics, responsive, puncture and hard-working.
• Pay attention to the detail.
• Be highly motivated with a positive attitude and able to work under pressure
Position based in HCMC, Binh Thanh District
Salary according to profile and previous experiences
Send CV and cover letter (in English) to:
Ms Lan Huong, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please precise the vacancy ref: 2019_Application for AO_your fullname
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất