Orbis International is an international non-governmental organization committed to saving sight worldwide. Founded in New York in 1982, we have gained leading reputation in supporting developing countries to protect eye health and fight against avoidable blindness through hands-on training, advocacy, public health education and partnerships with other healthcare organizations.
Orbis has worked in collaboration with Vietnam since 1996 and we are proud to have made considerable contributions to Vietnam eye care sector. In order to expand our program portfolio and strengthen our presence in Vietnam, we are seeking to recruit talented and highly motivated Vietnamese candidates to join our team.
Scope of work:
The Intern will assist administrative tasks of the office under the supervision of Administration Officer. This position will be based in Hanoi.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
- Support to arrange logistics including air ticket, hotel accommodation, car rental… and documents for events in office and at site.
- Support to follow up with service suppliers to ensure timely service delivery and final payment.
- Support for filing documents in soft and hard copies.
- Support to collect information and complete consultant contracts.
- Provide translation services when needed.
- Other tasks assigned from time to time.
- University degree or currently undertaking bachelor’s degree in English, social sciences, business administration, business management or in relevant fields.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Experience in usage of computers and MS Office
- Ability to plan and prioritize work duties as well as work competently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Highly motivated to learn and contribute to the development of the organization
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidate will enjoy friendly working environment and receive a certificate after completing the internship period.
Please send your motivation letter, CV and certified copies of available degrees by 5th June 2020 to:
Orbis International in Vietnam
Room 303-304, E4B Building, 6 Dang Van Ngu Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/07/2020united nations department of operational support (dos)
National Individual Consultancy: Landscape Analysis for Prevention of Overweight Obesity amongst ChildrenUNICEF
13/07/2020World Bank Group
Climate and Sustainable Program Manager, Graphic (Multimedia) Designer, Designer Assistant Intern, Marcom Assistant InternCHANGE
17/07/2020Plan International Vietnam
18/07/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
06/07/2020Department of Global Communications
01/08/2020International Potato Center (CIP)
10/07/2020Conciliation Resources (CR)
26/07/2020Department of Management Strategy, Policy and Compliance Business Transformation and Accountability Division
05/08/2020Department of Safety and Security