Under the supervision of the Office Finance & Administrative Officer, the Administrative Volunteers will provide administrative support to WCS Vietnam office operation.
- Runs front desk, receive and circulate correspondence, incoming phone
- Supports Procurement & Logistics Officer in updating the contact list of service providers/vendors, procurement trackers
- Assists Procurement & Logistics Officer in arranging air/ train tickets and accommodation for WCS VN events (delegations, meetings, business trips)
- Provides assistance to Office Finance & Administration Officer to collect monthly utility usage documents for payment such as telephones, stationery, water, electricity, etc.,
- Students from economics, foreign languages or similar universities (Last year students are preferred).
- Available 4 hours per day for at least 6 months.
- Ability to handle multitask, prioritize, attention to details and management efficiently;
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills in English Language;
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Ms. Outlook);
- Concern for wildlife conservation & environmental issues is an asset.
Interested candidates, who meet the above qualifications should send CV and application letter to us at email@example.com latest by 23:59 of 21 September 2020. Email’s subject should be: Application to Administrative Volunteer – Fullname
HẠN CUỐI: 21/9/2020
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy Service for Providing Training on Business Planning and Pitching Skills for Start-up Youth/Entrepreneurs in Lao Cai ProvinceAide et Action (AEA)
07/10/2020Save the Children