USAID is the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results. USAID’s work advances U.S. national security and economic prosperity, demonstrates American generosity, and promotes a path to recipient self-reliance and resilience.
The Administrator will report to the Finance and Operations Director and will oversee administrative and daily operational support for the Program.
Responsibilities and Tasks
The Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Proactively manage the operational functions of the project office in Hanoi and ensure smooth coordination with remote staff in the provinces, and foresee all operational issues and recommend changes to the Operations Director;
- Assist with the operations of the representative office;
- Manage the maintenance of the project office, equipment and inventory;
- Collaborate with the other administrative staff to liaise with landlords, vendors, outsource interpreters/translators and subcontractors;
- Oversee and support travel arrangements;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Finance and Operations Director and/or Chief of Party that are consistent with this Scope of Work and the general requirements of the project.
- Assist the Finance and Operations Director with the procurement of local technical services, vendors and suppliers;
- Maintain and update Procurement files, Consultant files and Trackers;
- Work with operations staff to ensure that technical and office supplies procurement needs are met;
- Assist with operational subcontracts including leases, vendors and vehicle subcontractors and coordinate to get VAT invoices with the procurement packages;
- Support recruitment process and draft employment contracts;
- Work with the Accountant to ensure that all compliance requirements for subcontractors and Government authorities are met;
- University education in a relevant field (Bachelor of Business Administration, Economics, Finance and Accounting, English) with an interest in international development projects;
- 5 years or above of administrative experience, ideally in the international development/ODA sector; USAID funded projects;
- Good knowledge in finance management will be an asset;
- Fluent English in speaking and writing;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and be flexible; ready help to start up project will be an asset;
- Possess good time management, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills and work strategically and effectively in a team;
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately;
- Discretion, trustworthiness, team working, independence, deadline-oriented and proactive.
The Administrator will report to the Finance and Operations Director.
Interested applicants can submit their CVs/Resumes through email@example.com with title [TFP-1120] Administrator – Full name
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on December 7. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)