USAID Linkages for Small and Medium Enterprises Project
SCOPE OF WORK
Title: AED Project Officer – Component 3
Project: USAID Linkages for Small and Medium Enterprises(LinkSME)
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Employee classification: Long-term, part-time employee
Expected Duration: Approximately 1 year with possible extension upon project demand
IESC – the International Executive Service Corps – is a U.S.-based nonprofit that seeks private enterprise solutions to problems of poverty in developing countries and around the world. By providing a mix of technical assistance and volunteer expert support, IESC works with emerging industries, financial institutions, and governments to stabilize economic environments, increase opportunity, and promote growth. We have completed over 25,000 projects in more than 130 countries worldwide.
IESC is seeking a part-time Agency for Enterprise Development (AED) Project Officer of Component 3 for the USAID-funded Linkages for Small and Medium Enterprises (LinkSME) project in Vietnam. This position will be based in the AED office at the Ministry of Planning and Investment and work under supervision of the AED to coordinate project component 3. The USAID LinkSME project links Vietnamese small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with lead firms (LFs) in order to integrate SMEs into manufacturing supply chains and accelerate domestic SME growth. The USAID LinkSME project will create systemic changes in business relationships between Vietnamese SMEs and lead firms, as well as significant increases in the quantity and/or quality of business linkages between Vietnamese SMEs and lead firms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the AED Project Coordinator in providing necessary technical assistance to the daily USAID LinkSME project work with AED under Component 3 with the goal of meeting all project objectives;
- Support AED and Project Coordinator in collecting concept notes from BSOs and related stakeholders, recommend those for further consideration, and allocating selected activities in the Component 3 portion of the annual work plan;
- Follow up with BSOs and related stakeholders during activity implementation to monitor that their processes, progress, and outputs are in accordance with the approved activity concept note;
- Collect lesson learned and recommendations for improvements from BSOs and related stakeholders for review and possible adoption by the project;
- Assist stakeholders and counterparts to develop and implement programs to support SME capacity building and supply chain linkages, and work with the AED Project Coordinator on drafting activity concept notes as related to approved project annual work plan;
- Support and follow up with stakeholders in planning the organization of conferences, consultations, and events at central and local levels;
- Implement activities with the stakeholders in order to meet the desired outcomes of the Project Office and AED;
- Work directly with the AED Project Coordinator to support the development of the annual work plan, and provide technical comments on the activities proposed to the work plan by counterparts;
- Ensure timely response to all project management deadlines, including expediting all necessary approvals, to ensure smooth and timely implementation of the project;
- Draft regular report(s) and related documents on the progress of the project as required by AED; and
- Other reasonable support related to the USAID LinkSME project and to AED as required.
This position will report to the Component 3 Lead and work closely with the AED Project Coordinator.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Vietnamese national;
- University degree in business, economics or related field required. Masters or higher preferred;
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience;
- Understanding about SMEs and business associations;
- Experience in implementing SME technical support and linkage projects is a plus;
- Must have prior experience working with government agencies responsible for enterprise development, or experience providing consultancy to and/or working with USAID projects;
- Demonstrated leadership, integrity, and organizational skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English required;
- Maturity, professionalism, positive attitude, and self-motivation.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application ONLY at the following link:
IESC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that this position is intended for a Vietnamese national. CV and letter of interest should be in English. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the position will remain open until filled. Early applications by March 31, 2020 are strongly encouraged.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year round