Ag Tech Program Coordinator – Hanoi, Vietnam
Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Ag Tech Program Coordinator position on an anticipated donor-funded program in Vietnam.
The Ag Tech Program Coordinator will provide technical and administrative management support for project operations in Vietnam. She/he will work closely with Tetra Tech project management teams based in the United States to oversee the implementation of agricultural technology solutions for smallholder farmers and agribusinesses in Vietnam. This will be a full-time position based in Hanoi, with travel to other regions in Vietnam as needed. The assignment has an expected duration of ten (10) months, covering the period from project startup and closeout, with an anticipated start date in February 2020.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the project in Vietnam, ensuring consistent communication and collaboration with target agricultural sector stakeholders, government entities, and other key project stakeholders;
- Oversee project administration and operations in Vietnam, in close coordination with Tetra Tech project management teams in the United States. This will include management support for project offices and facilities; project registration and closeout; local hiring of consultants, staff, and other services; and local travel and logistics;
- Support testing and adoption of agricultural technology solutions among agribusinesses and farmers by coordinating training, collection of feedback, and ongoing user support. This will include periodic travel to farms and other agricultural sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural sciences, business management, economic development, law, or related field. Master’s degree preferred;
- At least seven (7) years of experience coordinating and/or implementing agricultural development activities in Vietnam, including significant experience with project administration and operations;
- Experience with digital solutions for agriculture; training and capacity building, especially for agribusinesses and smallholder farmers; and familiarly with international donor programs and funding practices strongly preferred;
- Proven ability to manage institutional relationships and collaborate with diverse project stakeholders including international technical and project management teams, government entities, and agriculture sector actors required. Prior experience working with international development projects in the agriculture sector preferred;
- Fluent English and Vietnamese required;
- Ability to travel within Vietnam for up to several days with short notice required.
Qualified applicants from Vietnam highly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/ProgramCVietnam
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted. Deadline for applications is January 13, 2020.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy