Location: Bogota, Colombi
Organisation Name: UNHCR
Deadline: 16/11/2021 23:59 (Geneva Time)
Duties and Qualifications
- Provide secretarial support to the Inter-Agency unit and sector working groups, including drafting and reviewing meeting minutes, keeping recipients' list updated, drafting support materials for meetings, organize and provide logistic support including transportation and translation support, disseminate relevant information to an external audience, etc.
- Liaise with partners as requested.
- Support the Inter-Agency Coordinators in ensuring good communication between the working groups in the field and the national working groups through regular contacts with the field.
- Liaise with the information management colleagues for sector updates, checking consistency, providing documents to be posted etc.
- Support the sector coordinators in the review and extraction of the reporting of sector partners on activity info.
- Support other Inter-Agency functions, including: collecting and disseminating weekly schedules and work plans, organize and maintain IA calendar and other coordination tools, support outreach to partners on issues such as financial tracking, follow up with field offices on weekly distribution schedules and attend IA meetings and/or specific working groups where relevant (including minute taking), etc.
- Draft reports for clearance by the supervisor.
- Organize coordination meetings.
- Gather and analyze information from UNHCR, partners and media.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience with High School Diploma; or Bachelor or equivalent or higher.
Certificates and/or Licenses
- Protection Learning Programme
Relevant Job Experience
- Knowledge of UNHCR and interagency policies, standards, programmes and humanitarian operations in operational context.
- Experience in humanitarian coordination (including but not limited to interagency coordination) is an asset. Emergency response experience is an asset.
- IT-Computer Literacy
- DM-Database Design & Development
- CO-Drafting and Documentation
- EX-Experience in the corporate sector
(Functional Skills marked with an asterisk* are essential)
- Organizational Awareness
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Client & Result Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Stakeholder Managemen
- Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station (Spanish).
All UNHCR staff members are accountable to perform their duties as reflected in their job description. They do so within their delegated authorities, in line with regulatory framework of UNHCR which includes the UN Charter, UN Staff Regulations and Rules, UNHCR Policies and Administrative Instructions as well as relevant accountability frameworks. In addition, staff membé are required to discharge their responsibilities in a manner consistent with the core, functional, cross-functional and managẻial competencies and UNHCR core values of professionalism, integrity and respect for diversity.
To find out more information about UNHCR, please visit our website.
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy, please submit your application in the link (please see at the end the Apply button) by 16th November 2021 at 23:59 (Geneva Time)
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International