PSI is a leading global health organization using private sector techniques to address a variety of health and social issues in Vietnam including malaria elimination, rural sanitation, nutrition, tuberculosis, HIV & AIDS, hypertension, viral hepatitis, and reproductive health. PSI provides life-saving health products, services and behavior change communications that improve the health and well being of underserved communities, and to creatively address related social and environmental issues. For more information: www.psi.org
PSI Vietnam is now seeking a qualified agency to organzie the Malaria Community Engagement events in Gia Lai during September 2020 – December 2020. Please study the details in the attached RFP and submit your quotation paying attention to the followings:
- Properly signed and stamped your quotation
- Send your original quotation via one of the followings:
- Hand-deliver it or via post to PSI office at 11st Floor, VinaFor Building, 127 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
The deadline for submitting question, clarification is 12:00 8/9/2020. All questions must be sent to email address firstname.lastname@example.org . PSI’s clarification will be shared to all vendors.
The deadline for submitting quotation is 15:00 14/9/2020. Quotation which are not submitted by this deadline will not be considered.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
08/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
31/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
11/10/2020Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
31/10/2020AVSE Global Tổ Chức Khoa Học Và Chuyên Gia Việt Nam Toàn Cầu
The National Consultant to act as the national focal person for an assistive technology capacity assessment (ATA-C) to improve access to assistive technology in Viet NamWHO
18/10/2020Vietnam Red Cross
05/10/2020UN WFP - World Food Programme
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi