PSI is a leading global health organization using private sector techniques to address a variety of health and social issues in Vietnam including malaria elimination, rural sanitation, nutrition, tuberculosis, HIV & AIDS, hypertension, viral hepatitis, and reproductive health. PSI provides life-saving health products, services and behavior change communications that improve the health and well being of underserved communities, and to creatively address related social and environmental issues. For more information: www.psi.org
PSI Vietnam is now seeking a qualified agency to organzie the Malaria Community Engagement events in Gia Lai during September 2020 – December 2020. Please study the details in the attached RFP and submit your quotation paying attention to the followings:
- Properly signed and stamped your quotation
- Send your original quotation via one of the followings:
- Hand-deliver it or via post to PSI office at 11st Floor, VinaFor Building, 127 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
The deadline for submitting question, clarification is 12:00 8/9/2020. All questions must be sent to email address email@example.com . PSI’s clarification will be shared to all vendors.
The deadline for submitting quotation is 15:00 14/9/2020. Quotation which are not submitted by this deadline will not be considered.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi